THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Good thing for being in Europe is that you can find some of the classics a lot easier and cheaper on the resale market.
its deff easier to find older am1 cws, but i highly doubt if it is cheaper

shoes like am1 w&w, greystone, caves, urawas and the TZ pattas go for some heavy prices here in DS condition

cats in the EU here are crazy when it comes to am1, and are also prepared to give up their whole month salary

for a pair of am1s, a pair of DS pink KR cost you around the 1500-1800 euro (1870$-2245$)

Last edited:
f.. missed out on all those deals!! ^^^

also, some very nice comeups this year...

love the nighttracks - most underrated drop in a while.. wish I copped the red pair

also, nice trade for the RF's for beasts..you came up on that one! 

f.. missed out on all those deals!! ^^^

also, some very nice comeups this year...

love the nighttracks - most underrated drop in a while.. wish I copped the red pair

also, nice trade for the RF's for beasts..you came up on that one! 
Thanks!!! I got lucky on release day and was able to grab an extra. I never thought in my right mind that the value/demand of those Volcanos would shoot up so much that I would be able to make a trade like that. I almost sold them the day after release for $30 over retail.

AMD - it looks like 2015 is going to be a tough year for AM 1's with all those pix you been posting!

=| 

ps. thanks for always keeping us in the loop

AMD - it looks like 2015 is going to be a tough year for AM 1's with all those pix you been posting!

=| 

ps. thanks for always keeping us in the loop
Serious. Appreciate all the work you put in.
thanx guys, i just love to hunt for pics from new AM releases and share them with my fellow NT members

Last edited:
My GF is rocking these today..people actually stop her in the street and take pics. They are the biggest head turning shoes I have ever seen.

she now turned into a shoelebrity
laugh.gif

If not made in China these could be interesting.
the **** are not crazy they know very well that the chinese AM1 factories only push out frankenstein sneakers aka garbage

unless it comes from the Nike iD factory, then you will have acceptable product imo

so this release will probably come from vietnam i think

Last edited:
the **** are not crazy they know very well that the chinese AM1 factories only push out frankenstein sneakers aka garbage
unless it comes from the Nike iD factory, then you will have acceptable product imo
so this release will probably come from vietnam i think
With the pics I've seen now I'm pretty sure that they will come from China, just like the other recent all leather AM1s.

Back
Top Bottom