THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone got a connect on the liberty air maxes that came out Friday? Thought I had a preorder but the shop never got their shipment in
frown.gif
thought I had Christmas covered for my girl and was hoping to not have to resort to eBay resell prices. Looking for an 8
are these the ones you're talking about? 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-1-liberty-shoe/pid-10259278/pgid-10283999

Those pendletons are sick. Makes me want to pull a trigger on a pair but I can't make up my mind on what I want

Gotta say, these Pendleton ID 1s with the black mudgaurd look really good.
Yo....that quilted inside tho...do all pendletons come like that? I didnt even realize. I pulled the trigger on a pair a few weeks ago and Im just waiting patiently. 

Yo....that quilted inside tho...do all pendletons come like that? I didnt even realize. I pulled the trigger on a pair a few weeks ago and Im just waiting patiently. 
I'm not sure man, I would assume that yes the pendleton ones all come like that. I know they have done some similar liners on the past 

I wanna get the HYP AM LUNAR 1 - they are on sale from Foot Locker, they only have a size 8 and 9 - I typically wear and 8.5, I think it would be better to go down than up. How do the HYP AM1 run? any opinions? I know in the HYP 90's I can wear a size 8 - totally different shoe though haha I feel like the material makes them less tight.

thanks ahead of time for any help.

I wanna get the HYP AM LUNAR 1 - they are on sale from Foot Locker, they only have a size 8 and 9 - I typically wear and 8.5, I think it would be better to go down than up. How do the HYP AM1 run? any opinions? I know in the HYP 90's I can wear a size 8 - totally different shoe though haha I feel like the material makes them less tight.

thanks ahead of time for any help.
am1 hyperfuse run a little snug compared to normal am1. in new releases im a sz11 and the hyprfuse im an 11

but can work a 11.5 if i needed to, so a 1/2 size up wont hurt.

Back
Top Bottom