THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anyone elses Air Max 1 Breds come in sub standard quality?

I was expecting it this release but not this bad... got glue stains all over my ****

Wow,with the leather looking like it does thought definitely it was really put together well.

i almost dont buy normal am1s anymore, these 2 cws are the only normal am1s that i bought last year

for the rest is just mainly am90s and older releases from the am95s and some recent released AMLs

i almost dont buy normal am1s anymore, these 2 cws are the only normal am1s that i bought last year

for the rest is just mainly am90s and older releases from the am95s and some recent released AMLs
I agree, I re-shaped that top pair. Caught those for a massive steal. $35 shipped. I feel these, in the next 10 years, will be a coveted pair. Here's the re-shape below. I honestly want to know if Nike hears the consumer, they can't be oblivious. 

Why can't the old shape be achieved nowadays? 

That summit white and wmns purple are fire. Would've copped both if released.

Just give me the USMC already. :lol:

Saw a few Ultra Moires for the first time in the flesh today and they are AWFUL. Cheap, flimsy and bulky. OK on pics they don't seem to have the bulky toe area of today's regular AM1s but this doesn't make up for the rest of its appearance. Also the colors of the OG red/white cw were not even close.

The Ultra Essentials looked slightly better but not much.

Saw a few Ultra Moires for the first time in the flesh today and they are AWFUL. Cheap, flimsy and bulky. OK on pics they don't seem to have the bulky toe area of today's regular AM1s but this doesn't make up for the rest of its appearance. Also the colors of the OG red/white cw were not even close.

this!

Fit is not great, either, but the worst part is the "pre-squished" air bubble with the midsole already kind of collapsing around it. But I still kinda want those minty green ones just cuz the collr is so sick

Does anyone have any info on this Air Max 1 Ultra Moire?  Product code?  Available in the US?  I found it on size? but they don't use the Nike product codes as a reference.
Per Nike - "Look for that colorway to drop next month on NDC.  Style # 705297-300"

Fit is not great, either, but the worst part is the "pre-squished" air bubble with the midsole already kind of collapsing around it. But I still kinda want those minty green ones just cuz the collr is so sick
wow i always though they had the same midsole as the regular ones. whats it made of that makes it squished?

check the pic gallery of this thread, should be enough pics to show the minimal differences that exist btwn the two.
would like a physical side by side though 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom