THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

seriously feeling moires rn... that eu colorway up there is :smokin

On Feet Sneaker Review: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/nike-air-max-1-ultra-moire-grey-on-feet/

Are you in the states? I haven't seen any stores that carry them here. 

In the UK.
Bought them from Urban Industry.

It looks like Europe got the AM1's while the states got the Flax AF1's.

Someone in the AF1 thread said Europe's getting the flax High AF1's on December 18th so the AM1's could make an appearance in the states around that time.

but they dont look right.  anyone else run into this? i always hold back from collecting 1's because of this.  only ones i own are sport red and new blue sp. 
do yourself a favor and save your money for some pendleton Nike iDs, the regular AM1s are all garbage imo, shape wise and cw wise, the last normal AM1 that i bought was 1 year ago, all the other AM1s that i copped this year were either hyperfuse or ultra moires, the rest what came out this year was not worth to spend my hard earned money on them
mean.gif

Last edited:
do yourself a favor and save your money for some pendleton Nike iDs, the regular AM1s are all garbage imo, shape wise and cw wise, the last normal AM1 that i bought was 1 year ago, all the other AM1s that i copped this year were either hyperfuse or ultra moires, the rest what came out this year was not worth to spend my hard earned money on them :smh:  

Have to agree with the shape.
The two I just bought are not that bad but the first AM1 LTR that I bought were terrible and I still need to find a way of reshaping them.

The pendleton and normal iD's I've seen come out looking much better so I might just stick to that.

do yourself a favor and save your money for some pendleton Nike iDs, the regular AM1s are all garbage imo, shape wise and cw wise, the last normal AM1 that i bought was 1 year ago, all the other AM1s that i copped this year were either hyperfuse or ultra moires, the rest what came out this year was not worth to spend my hard earned money on them :smh:  

Good looking out. It's just an odd shape they've become. Like long and narrow, almost boaty and not snug like 90s fit. Just feels sloppy.

Last edited:
One store near me has the grey pair so I would think others will be getting them really soon. I got both pair from EU.
In the UK.
Bought them from Urban Industry.

It looks like Europe got the AM1's while the states got the Flax AF1's.

Someone in the AF1 thread said Europe's getting the flax High AF1's on December 18th so the AM1's could make an appearance in the states around that time.
Thanks for the info. 

Can anyone assist me in finding these in a size 10. I lucked out when NDC had for the low. Any website or anyone who is selling there pair. Must be brand new of course

Back
Top Bottom