THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It might have been over a decade. I have this shoe somewhere in storage. Copped these off of the bay in 2005. Gonna rock these for my first trip to Toronto in February when I'm up there for all star weekend. 

Those are cool, never seen em before :smokin . 10 years is too long!

If the All-Star Weekend there is anything like the last 2 Raptors' trips to the playoffs, or the Blue Jays MLB playoff run this year, it's going to be a crazy experience for you! I think Toronto will put on a hell of a show, you're gonna have a good time. I'll be stuck watching from the west coast of Canada :smokin

Excited for the return of the mini swoosh on upcoming models, but those black safaris with the mini swoosh have the worst shape ever. Its just awful. The shape just makes me not want to cop but those Toronto 1s are a must!

The mini swoosh makes them 10 times better

Toronto is perhaps in the top 4 major cities of North America. Other than Toronto, who else can hang with NYC, LA and Chicago?
Toronto is like 5th .. mexico city, ny, la, chi, t dot 

people sleep on toronto.. my work sent me out there to visit our HQ.. toronto is nice, real nice 

It might have been over a decade. I have this shoe somewhere in storage. Copped these off of the bay in 2005. Gonna rock these for my first trip to Toronto in February when I'm up there for all star weekend. 
Anyone have any additional info on these, I always remember Greg Street showing these off in his video on the ShoeGame

Sorry to break it to you guys but it's a Canada Exclusive

The 6 AM1 is in no way Canada exclusive. Thank god. I need my mini-swoosh. It is the 17th for US. It is not a question of if, but when.

Last edited:
The 6 AM1 is in no way Canada exclusive. Thank god. I need my mini-swoosh. I'm hearing the 17th for stateside. Can anyone else confirm? It is not a question of if, but when.

Nike confirmed it, look at the last posts.

Last edited:
I hope they hit boutiques like they did in Canada. I never get through on Nike.com for any type of release product I want. Always "You're in line" followed an hour later by "Sorry, bruh. Sold out."

Back
Top Bottom