THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike is letting us vote on top 100 air max of all time.

One with most votes by Air Max Day..will be released!

Ok guys I say we all vote on one pair in here and just vote the hell out of it - we NEED AN AM1.

https://web.nike.com/airmaxvoteback/index.html
released in what way?  i mean we all voting together to see them produce 200 pairs of the winning silhouette, so none of us actually get them?

so many to choose from.  where do i begin.  idk why they have hf and moires on there.   def og blue or atmos elephand for me. 

Last edited:
Atmos elephant or viotechs

Please don't let the Moon AM90 win people.
alright, who the F is voting for moon landings or warhas!?!  i voted og blue but ima pour my votes into atmos elephants now.  just because whoever is voting for the aforementioned over so so so so so many beautiful silhouettes is pissing me off. 

One with most votes by Air Max Day..will be released
the selection is pretty weak tho, we need more cws and older AM models imo

some of them are just a disgrace for the AM line, that they even dare to put them up

like for example the AM 2009, AM90 2014, AM 2010, AM 2012, AM 2013, AM 2014

are all friggin GARBAGE W T F is Nike thinking !!!!!
mad.gif

devil.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

sick.gif

eyes.gif

we need Air Metal Max 2, Air Max Deluxe and Air Max 2 Light and more pre 2009 AM1/90 cws

and not from that new tech air unit ish what makes your sneaker look like a fcking hovercraft
mean.gif

One with most votes by Air Max Day..will be released!

Ok guys I say we all vote on one pair in here and just vote the hell out of it - we NEED AN AM1.

released in what way?  i mean we all voting together to see them produce 200 pairs of the winning silhouette, so none of us actually get them?

so many to choose from.  where do i begin.  idk why they have hf and moires on there.   def og blue or atmos elephand for me. 
Would be a great if Nike allowed those that voted, for the winner or not, to "preorder" them and get them without hassle.

Voted viotechs, should have never passed on them for $40.

The real question is if they will release it as it originally looked or will they alter it like they are doing with the safaris

well didn't know voting was like that. so i had to vote for atmos animal 1s cannot believe amsterdams aren't on there or dam's smh

Last edited:
The real question is if they will release it as it originally looked or will they alter it like they are doing with the safaris
duh look at the safari's from this year and you will have your anwser, Nike aint gonna treat us with some old shaped AM1s
laugh.gif

My question is will they be released in super limited quantities, making this discussion a moot point.

well didn't know voting was like that. so i had to vote for atmos animal 1s cannot believe amsterdams aren't on there or dam's smh

I can't believe patta greens aren't there.

Before we all get to excited let's not forget what Nike did when they had a similar vote for af1s.

I must br the only one wanting the atmos rain camo

this is dope of nike though., cant believe the zero is 7th

Last edited:
I think this is Nike's way of:

1. Making up for the ball they dropped on the 2016 safari in everyway.

2. Jerking us around on another limited release.

I must br the only one wanting the atmos rain camo

this is dope of nike though., cant believe the zero is 7th
Na i went straight to that. Also, why vote for anything that can be recreated on nike ID (at least a very similar version) such a waste to vote for some of those models.

Anyone order stuff from gusto before? Does he double box?

i bought a pair of 96 spiridons from him, and he did not dbl box. however shipping from Japan to MA. took 3 days. box was not damaged at all but i can vouch for him. it wa shipped in bubble wrap. im sure you can ask before purchasing, it doesnt hurt. he's very well known on NT

i was stuck between voting for urawars or usa am1's.....i went with usa's. hehe it would be a dope shoe for the olympics :smokin

Back
Top Bottom