THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My air max day wears yesterday

I still iron mine and the shape has held up going back to 2013

I did it this time without iron. I saw a thread on air max 1 fb group and decided to try it..
1. I stuffed the toe box with a small towel
2. I placed on the edge of a table with the toe off the table and slowly put pressure down on the toe box to bend it downwards. Do that a few times and it should give you that flat look.

Heard yesterday at the AM Day that the sport blues are dropping in mens sizes again this year in their OG form(not sure what this means)..BUT with ultra moire soles...the air unit is better compared to the current am1 tbh..but I don't like that ultra moire don't have outsole. 

Noooooooooo! Please don't ruin them with an ultra bottom. Please I beg of you Nike.

Sooo, this is gonna be a long shot I know, but my homie for some reason just decided he needs a pair of the Air Max 1 Atmos "Animals Pack" from 2006

Anyone got a line on a size 11? Or have any advice where to look? I've checked most of the usual online suspects (so far have only found used pairs).

yeah mate..if you work for oqium you get everything backdoored. it is easier from ordering pizza.
she only work there since 2-3 years and oqium dont sell air max

oqium doesnt even existed in amsterdam when all those AM1 amsterdams, pattas etc came out

Last edited:

Sooo, this is gonna be a long shot I know, but my homie for some reason just decided he needs a pair of the Air Max 1 Atmos "Animals Pack" from 2006

Anyone got a line on a size 11? Or have any advice where to look? I've checked most of the usual online suspects (so far have only found used pairs).
doreece bennett on IG got 4-5 pair of those sz 11 am1 animals in his posession

if you bring some heavy money with ya he might sell them

Last edited:
doreece bennett on IG got 4-5 pair of those sz 11 am1 animals in his posession

if you bring some heavy money with ya he might sell them
Thanks for the info man. Sounds like I JUST missed em, all his 11s are gone, but he definitely looks like a good resource in general.

The search continues haha.

Last edited:

if he wears them it's probably better then copping a ds pair

Back
Top Bottom