THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Should have added, I haven't found any in a size 11 either. But yeah I agree, told him he should look for a lightly used pair, he's not super into it but I bet if I could find a good used pair he'd go for it. We shall see.

My HTM 1's are scheduled to arrive this week.

Ordered 03/16.

:pimp:

Yeah, that's fast.
I just looked at the date I ordered the Pend's...it was 3/21 (last day for Pend ID's). Can't believe they shipped already.

Make sure to post a pic of those HTMs. Anxious to see them.

Can someone confirm:

Does the floral print on the womens black am1 aloha, change from sneaker to sneaker? Or is it one standard print? I'm seeing many variations.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's fast.
I just looked at the date I ordered the Pend's...it was 3/21 (last day for Pend ID's). Can't believe they shipped already.

Make sure to post a pic of those HTMs. Anxious to see them.

I definitely will...I'm excited to get them.

I'd go with the escape pack. I'm kind of biased though, I never liked the Black/Res Valentine pair and never understood the hype behind them.

I'd go with the escape pack. I'm kind of biased though, I never liked the Black/Res Valentine pair and never understood the hype behind them.
I'm moving more towards them, only reason I don't want them is because I know I will end up getting the whole pack 
laugh.gif

True say mate, I will eventually buy both. But the question is which one to purchase first haha.
the V-days are more difficult to find and will go quicker up in value compared to the escapes

so i will try to find the V-days first and later go for the escapes

Last edited:

the V-days are more difficult to find and will go quicker up in value compared to the escapes

so i will try to find the V-days first and later go for the escapes
Alright thanks for the info man. I will cop the valentines first then. Found a pair for a good price, will post pics on here if you could do a quick legit check on them, Would be much appreciated.

Escape is so dope.
But then again I go with what I like the most vs. what others like.
Depends on your end game.
If your going to get them both and got a strong link on the more expensive at a good rip, then by all means go with the the most hard/expensive to obtain....then clean up on the latter

Last edited:
I have the Breds (v-day) and I gotta say...they are really nice looking with a nice pair of denim. One of my favorite releases last year.

Should have added, I haven't found any in a size 11 either. But yeah I agree, told him he should look for a lightly used pair, he's not super into it but I bet if I could find a good used pair he'd go for it. We shall see.
yup. Good luck with that search

Back
Top Bottom