THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dunno why people buy what others like rather than what they like themselves.

Interesting mindset.

Agreed.

Oan

In the case of Valentine's vs. Escape...Escape is just a better looking shoe. Imo

Valentine is just a bred 1 yeezy fanboy knock off. Imo

i would go for the valentine am1, its more rare, its higher in value and catches more attention from other sneakerheads

That's the logic I truly don't understand. Buy what you like. Buying something to get the attention of strangers or something you might make more money off of on feebay is ridiculous.

Interesting mindset.
Agreed.

Oan

In the case of Valentine's vs. Escape...Escape is just a better looking shoe. Imo

Valentine is just a bred 1 yeezy fanboy knock off. Imo
That's the logic I truly don't understand. Buy what you like. Buying something to get the attention of strangers or something you might make more money off of on feebay is ridiculous.
cosign.  wagon riding hypebeast tracking down ugly af wears to impress other pretentious hypebeasts.  i just want some ooold joints.  i just copped a pair of [wrecked] am1 grunges that ima try and restore.  excited to let ya'll see the process.  hope it goes as well as i plan it to. 

Last edited:
lmao where y'all when dudes were making blk/red air max one IDs?

and how is that color way a YZY knockoff?

lettuce be cereal, yall the same dudes wanting moon landings and being ok with those hairy safaris.

fake OGs

Broke these out on air max day

lmao where y'all when dudes were making blk/red air max one IDs?

and how is that color way a YZY knockoff?

lettuce be cereal, yall the same dudes wanting moon landings and being ok with those hairy safaris.

fake OGs
<insert thinking emoji here>

Escape is so dope.
But then again I go with what I like the most vs. what others like.
Depends on your end game.
If your going to get them both and got a strong link on the more expensive at a good rip, then by all means go with the the most hard/expensive to obtain....then clean up on the latter

Escapes are gorgeous!
I love them because they remind so much like the AT3 Medicine Balls.

Interesting mindset.
lol if you read what I've said in the post. I'm not sure which one to buy first, what AMD said makes logical sense. Buy the more rarer shoe first then get the not as rare later. I am going to cop both but not sure which first. I've got good prices on both of them atm.

Since missing out on the AM1 The 6 / TO (our AirMax), I've been on a look out on eBay to still get a pair, so just a heads up on those who are also looking for one...FAKES have now been made for our dear AM :smh:

Here's one on eBay right now -- from Etobicoke -- if you are here...shame on you and if anyone is currently watching and bidding on these...be aware

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27218250920...99&_trkparms=gh1g=I272182509206.N36.S1.R2.TR6

The easiest key indicator is the letters N on the heel, they're too big compared to the OG. The cut of the material below the compass should be continuous and seamless, you can see on the fake it has a small bump. The CN Tower in the insole too is not the same. Plus the "Box damaged" is also an indicator.

Use Livestock blog for clear detailed images of the real thing

http://www.deadstock.ca/blogs/news/79910918-nike-air-max-1-the-6

So be careful when buying...

Last edited:
Since missing out on the AM1 The 6 / TO (our AirMax), I've been on a look out on eBay to still get a pair, so just a heads up on those who are also looking for one...FAKES have now been made for our dear AM
mean.gif

Here's one on eBay right now -- from Etobicoke -- if you are here...shame on you and if anyone is currently watching and bidding on these...be aware

http://www.ebay.com/itm/27218250920...99&_trkparms=gh1g=I272182509206.N36.S1.R2.TR6

The easiest key indicator is the letters N on the heel, they're too big compared to the OG. The cut of the material below the compass should be continuous and seamless, you can see on the fake it has a small bump. The CN Tower in the insole too is not the same. Plus the "Box damaged" is also an indicator.

Use Livestock blog for clear detailed images of the real thing

http://www.deadstock.ca/blogs/news/79910918-nike-air-max-1-the-6

So be careful when buying...
just reported these. Quite a few people bidding on them. Don't want anyone to get scammed!

Back
Top Bottom