THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

since when is 2009 12 years ago ?? :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
please dont embarass your self with that comment above and the picture from
the 2009 crapstrikes and pretend that they are the 2005 HOA's, you can maybe fool the N00Bs
in here with that ish but but not a certified Airmaxologist like me

and :smh: @ the 7 peeps that gave you a Rep and cant see that they are the 2009 crapstrikes OG Red :smh:

Damn.

Took the salty L off SNKRS. I must have the blues next weekend as they are the ones I'm most pumped for. I'm going to be at Disney any reliable spots near there in Orlando ??

Why did this keith guy FB message me?

Last edited:
Times have definitely changed. Back in 05/06 these sat on the shelves at sneaker stores. I remember seeing these on clearance at Footlocker for $29.99. Now fast forward 11 years later, these sell out in seconds? :lol:

Same deal with the HOA infrared 90's. When those dropped I had about 9 or 10 pairs at about 40 bucks a pop because no one really bought them and I couldn't believe the shoe that I paid 200 shipped for in 03 (euro/asia exclusive) was this cheap.

exactly! so dell's larger market cap didn't matter.  thank you for your market cap lesson, mr warren buffet.    

My point is Apple gained and sustained ground because they actually created new revenue streams. Adidas struck oil in 2015 with a perfect storm of Kanye and boost but since then they've just been putting out alternate models of UB, 350, NMD. The same thing we are all complaining about Nike doing to Air Max over the years. Investors are hot on adidas right now but they don't understand the sneaker market. If adidas doesn't continue to create new models their gains will fade.

Last edited:
how the hell does this guy get every release? :smh: :smh:

Doubled Up On Release Day 12 Years Ago..... Where Was Y'all Tho? :nerd:

[URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2355682/]
since when is 2009 12 years ago ?? :rofl: :lol: :rofl:
please dont embarass your self with that comment above and the picture from
the 2009 crapstrikes and pretend that they are the 2005 HOA's, you can maybe fool the N00Bs
in here with that ish but but not a certified Airmaxologist like me

and :smh: @ the 7 peeps that gave you a Rep and cant see that they are the 2009 crapstrikes OG Red :smh:
raw

Damn

Yall really serious about air max
didn't you wanna trade these for yeezys? FOH hypebeast[/url]

stock levels for those curious.. why these gotta be so limited 
mean.gif

5 / Stock: 3
5.5 / Stock: 4

6 / Stock: 4
6.5 / Stock: 3
7 / Stock: 0
7.5 / Stock: 0