THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Going to try my luck after work at UNDFTD. Good luck to everyone on SNKRS or where ever you're trying this morning.

Don't bother they would be out by then I went last week and they only had about 15-20 pairs last 5 was all small sizes

Anyone that camped out in NYC for the love and to actually wear these RESPECK. If you camped in this weather to make $150-$200 you need to rethink your life.

mlk9999 mlk9999 did you finally make it inside? I'm rooting for you.

Anyone that camped out in NYC for the love and to actually wear these RESPECK. If you camped in this weather to make $150-$200 you need to rethink your life.

sad to say, but the majority are probably reselling....

damn I miss the time when air maxes weren't hyped......

so basically I miss 2 weeks ago

it's all about getting lucky at this point.

people expecting better #'s for the atmos joints better get their sodium levels checked.
you think Nike gonna waste Thier own time doing the whole vote back and limit the release?

yes yes i do :lol:

But seriously they said semi-GR....aka they will sell out and be hard to get. I have the worst luck with snkrs so im sure ill catch an L on them and just pray i can be on a random site that stocks or some one posts in here and i get lucky

gl NT famb on blues today

Anyone know where these og air max 1s released in philly or Jersey I checked ubiq and villa and either one of those spots did not carry them did they really not not release either color way in philly

They shutdown the store after the cops came because those resellers won't act like an adults so not sure what's going on out there now...

They shutdown the store after the cops came because those resellers won't act like an adults so not sure what's going on out there now...
Yeah I seen cops out there tooI seen video of dudes fighting for them D 7 charts sneakers so I'm not surprised  edit I'm on my phone excuse the typos

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that I was able to walk into a shoe store and see the sneakers that I wanted and buy them, simply give the employee $$$ and in return he hands me the shoes .......than I woke up and it was only a. A dream . FU Nike .......FU

Back
Top Bottom