THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So......
I registered for all raffles in Europe couple days ago and was just checking my mail today.
Turns out I got selected by Nike to buy them and I had to report my size and phone number today before 9 am. And I just checked my email.... Contacted Nike chat and they told me I would've been guaranteed a pair if I answered on time. 
This is terrible, can't believe this
(Atmos)
Edit 6: There was no raffle for this selection.
yea that's on you dude.
In this day in age, there's no sympathy for that...

Six edits: we got the message.
Good luck on the actual release.

I hope everyone who wants a pair to wear eats. Gonna try my luck at my local spot, only 6 pairs though haha. But my local spot isn't advertising em and its fcfs.

Let's hope they have the Airmax 1 "Atmos" [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]
Anyone else going to the LA Event?

Let's hope they have the Airmax 1 "Atmos" [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Signed up for both the 25th and 26th at 11am. I hope thats the earliest time. At least thats the earliest time I saw on the list. Hope they got some Atmos or Masters

Watch they have only the vapor max for sale at the sneakeasy event. It would be a damn shame...I got in on the 3.26 event. Hope they do actually have something good.

What link did you use to book? I've only seen the "capacity reached message" for LA?!

Last edited:
Did anyone attend any of the Nike events last year for AMD? Did they sell shoes or was it just a sneaker event with food and stuff?

Back
Top Bottom