THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was able to score a band as well. But I got in line around 10:20-10:30. Bouncer threw out a kid who tried to hop over the line though. Not before 10-15 people snuck ahead.
You probably seen me then, I was the white dude in the big blue coat who got in last right before they stopped people from skipping.

I get that's how NYC is, and I'm not taking shots at Alp, but this post makes it seem like he is out there on some crusade. He is out there grimming it up with the rest of the grime, and he has never sugar coated it. 
yea it is what it is, if dudes skipping the line why am I gonna sit in the back like a sucker?

its better to grime it up then to stand there like a dummy in the cold and leave empty handed. I was at nikelab last week and a whole hypebeast horde  cut the line I was tight , but luckily they didnt have any pairs. Now I know to be in the front of the line or cut.
Yea exactly, and if you're in the front you better be able to hold the line down or you'll get tossed yourself

The comedy of these ATC services charging 150-199 for a slot....Cant ppl just go away & go back to following the "Boost God"

I get that's how NYC is, and I'm not taking shots at Alp, but this post makes it seem like he is out there on some crusade. He is out there grimming it up with the rest of the grime, and he has never sugar coated it. 

It's his Hustle:

ahh I see. I think I'm going to cancel my ID reservation. I got my days mixed up and meant to book it for thursday but I clicked the date and found out it was wednesday after I booked. 
i was aiming on the 20th since it my bday but it was asking me for the access code which i don't have 1

So I got picked for a pair of 9.5 using my girl's account but she won't be available to help pick up. Rather than letting it go to waste, any NYC NTer who knows of an Amy Wong can hit me up and I'll forward the email to you no strings attached.
karma gonna get you on the next round. repped.

So I got picked for a pair of 9.5 using my girl's account but she won't be available to help pick up. Rather than letting it go to waste, any NYC NTer who knows of an Amy Wong can hit me up and I'll forward the email to you no strings attached.
im WINNIE WONG too bad

Resellers killed the game, especially in NYC. Not even bothering with this ****. Foot Locker on 34th has a good crowd control strategy tho.

I think down the line, things will be fine with buying these. They will not go for retail, but it seems like there are enough pairs to where the price will come back down to a reasonable amount once the hype dies down. People are just acting as if they are super limited like the og colorways from the last two weeks and the prices are going to be that of what the OG pairs were/are going for. Once you weed out the hypebeast, those of you that truly want them and didnt get them, should be able to obtain them for decent amounts, especially from desperate sellers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom