THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That Wall of Atmos AM 1's :wow: :pimp:

I know right. My chances of winning the pack are slim but I know I'll at least walk away with a pair of the Air Max 1 by itself and some exclusive Atmos apparel. The raffle's about to start in 2 hours. I'll update my results here and maybe snap more pics of the launch.

Will be interesting to see how SNKRS goes tomorrow!  Maybe they'll surprise us all and everyone that enters the draw wind!  Yeah right...SMH.

Related note for the enthusiasts out there (hopefully it's OK to post this here).  Limited edition sticker magazine from the guy who published the history of air jordans: https://jordansneakerbook.myshopify.com/

[I don't get ANY commissions from referrals; just a fan of cool sneaker stuff.]

Last edited:
Question:

Kith had two separate raffles? The pack and the am1 itself?

Just wondering cause I think I only entered 1 of them

Will be interesting to see how SNKRS goes tomorrow!  Maybe they'll surprise us all and everyone that enters the draw wind!  Yeah right...SMH.
Related note for the enthusiasts out there (hopefully it's OK to post this here).  Limited edition sticker magazine from the guy who published the history of air jordans: https://jordansneakerbook.myshopify.com/
[I don't get ANY commissions from referrals; just a fan of cool sneaker stuff.]

Bought the Jordan history book last time. Nice.
Bought the sticker book released this morning.
Suppose to be a 2 for 1 from their email.

Anyone in sf going to this?

Good luck to those of you that are Statside. The Atmos x Jordan Pack is being raffled off at Atmos in Shinjuku Tokyo and the Air Max 1 by itself is FCFS. Here's some photos of the store. The staff was getting the store ready for the release when I passed by last night.

Timing. Cool experience.
Good luck on pickups.
Can't wait on pics.

i hope everyone on this thread continues to support each other and we all collectively eat over the next few hours. Madness about to start - good luck to all. 

Whats with Nike La being all quite about their atmos release. Grove or Santa Monica didnt do a draw like NY did. They have only been saying blends has a surprise for us on air max day.

Back
Top Bottom