THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea if I ain't get the band at Atmos I would've contemplated going there

=
Bruh I feel the same way. The space they have is pretty legit so at the least I'm hoping it's a party with a DJ, drinks and food. They did an event a few weeks back at a spot in River North where food, wine/beer and music was played before they had a stage program, so at the least they know how to host a group. For this, however, I would like the opportunity to cop the shoes I'm likely striking out on all month.

Man, I'm gonna need some kind of liquor if I can't cop...lmao.

I got drunk last night and didn't even wake up to try and get a spot :smh:

Washed.

Salute.

Mercer was a mess last week for the royals i can't imagine how crazy it would be tomm. They gave it out around 7 last sat so tomm might be the same but if u plan to go to Mercer I suggest you go now and put your chair their for a spot then sit in the car because that what everyone over there is there. Their might be 1 chair out but most likely have 10 ppl inside the van waiting..

Dumb question but I'm from a small town so we dont get limited **** like this releasing locally. Is waiting in these crazy lines yall are talking about and dealing with the mobs and people cutting worth it? My hope is online for most things Just curious if these crazy lines yall wait in are worth it. I'd like to do it once just for the experience. 

edit: also does having an empty chair placed in line mean thats your spot? 

Last edited:

Dumb question but I'm from a small town so we dont get limited **** like this releasing locally. Is waiting in these crazy lines yall are talking about and dealing with the mobs and people cutting worth it? My hope is online for most things Just curious if these crazy lines yall wait in are worth it. I'd like to do it once just for the experience. 

No, especially if you going solo. 

Depends what the release means to you. I camped for the black/red J1s solo and it was a ****fest, but worth it to me. As for the chairs, I think it varies by city. In DMV that ***** normal, but wont slide in the Bay Area, CA

Man, I'm gonna need some kind of liquor if I can't cop...lmao.

Bruh I plan to be as drunk as MJ in this pic if I waste my Saturday night at this party and don't leave with some kicks. I'm drinking every ounce of liquor that Nike pays for.

Last edited:
Low rate of W in this thread has me worried. Most in store raffles already called the winners right?

did anyone else who signed up for the darksideinitiative raffle realize they only asked for size and phone number? Just noticed they say theyre contacting winners via email lol

im sure theyll havr double the amount. If you've followed this thread since the og reds, more people got their hands on the atmos vs og reds. The nike rep from the ndc chat even said it themselves that the ATMOS have a higher production number

You mean Adam the nike rep? F that guy he lied out his ***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom