THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Damn that looks dope, shoes should be available for purchase right?

Chicago
When: March 25
Where: Surprise location
What: The Chicago Sneakeasy will celebrate the past, present and future of Nike Air with a curated collection of local art installations inspired by “air” and “vapor,” an interactive photo experience, surprise music performance, 1:1 trialing stations and NIKEiD access.

**** dont even make sense

have so many people vote for a shoe to make the reds, blues and atoms joints as quickstrikes

like **** dont even make sense

at least make enough pairs where it was at least somewhat attainable... **** was like finding the holy grail if you hit on any of these kicks this year

**** nike and phil knight can suck my **** from the back one time

have so many people vote for a shoe to make the reds, blues and atoms joints as quickstrikes

at least make enough pairs where it was at least somewhat attainable... **** was like finding the holy grail if you hit on any of these kicks this year

laugh.gif

I missed out on OG red and blue on NDC. But selected on NDC draw for atmos. I was on desktop and used PayPal if that makes a difference. Never done a draw but happy to get them. I voted last year. Was expecting an L and wasn't going to pay ridiculous resell.

So posted my #GETBACKATNIKE on IG and even @venusxgg agrees :D

For all the cr@p tossed at her shoe, it's actually cool she paid attention and liked. None of us are going to cop this shoe, but do a good deed and get an artist's project live.
Not going to be cheap for Nike to make w/all extras and new Air technology.

I missed out on OG red and blue on NDC. But selected on NDC draw for atmos. I was on desktop and used PayPal if that makes a difference. Never done a draw but happy to get them. I voted last year. Was expecting an L and wasn't going to pay ridiculous resell.
nice congrats

I used paypal too, but L for me on NDC

hard to keep up with this thread, but you're the 1st W I see on NDC draw

It would be interesting to create a poll to see how many folks in this thread took a L or W on NDC

because all I see here is a lot of L, and so few W, but mainly not from NDC

Last edited:

I need to hear a little more passion out of you, buddy. It's like you don't even care that you were unable to cop 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was blessed with my first raffle W ever at my local shop for the Atmos joints. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

Truth be told, I've been very lucky this month. Got almost every drop at retail (red OGs I paid 270 for). Hoping to complete the month with Masters instore next weekend. I'm still waffling on the Vapormax ...

Knowing a lot of people are still struggling with copping, I put them straight to feet out of solidarity against the resellers! Hoping for that restock on AMD for y'all [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Nike is trash for this release, goes to show you how over the years they have screwed us. From limited releases, dumb pricing on Jordans, bad quality and builds on classic models, and keeping friends and family pairs looking better than the general releases. They don't care about you. They lost market share to adidas so they need to get some of it back, so they used these as hype bait.
And because of the hype Nike back on top just like that, bet that just gets you more mad salty from striking out :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom