THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

These are hard enough to find now I'm wondering if I should .5 down
AT LEAST
I'm finding it'll probably be dependent on your foot shape/size.

I went with my standard AM1 size (.5 up from TTS) and the width is perfect. I have maybe half a thumb of extra space near the toe but I don't mind extra length.

Probably a different story if you have normal or narrow feet.

don't sleep on the all sail pinnacles either.

jades are easily the best but those are a close 2nd in my eyes.

can't go wrong w/any of the four in all honestly. :smokin.

Day 666
2007 AM1 307133-171

Speaking from personal experience on the Atmos, the width of the shoe is perfect but the length is a little too long for my liking (roomy in toe area). I got my TTS and I have a regular foot (not wide/narrow). I also prefer a more snug fit. Hope this helps.

Speaking from personal experience on the Atmos, the width of the shoe is perfect but the length is a little too long for my liking (roomy in toe area). I got my TTS and I have a regular foot (not wide/narrow). I also prefer a more snug fit. Hope this helps.
This was useful, thanks

The width really doesn't change much from size to size. Sizing up/down will really only affect the length of the sneaker 
Not sure I experienced the same thing with this.

I've tried alot of comparisons of 10.5 to 11 for AM1s and find that the width is always just a touch too uncomfortable on 10.5. 

I also muffin top slightly over the midsole (which I hate!)

The width really doesn't change much from size to size. Sizing up/down will really only affect the length of the sneaker 
Maybe true for some models like Air Command Force (between 12, 12.5, 13).

But after I shrunk the OG Anniversary toebox the width also slimmed down just a touch but not as dramatic as the length shrinkage.

Don't live with the extra length, it fits just so much better afterwards.

Maybe true for some models like Air Command Force (between 12, 12.5, 13).

But after I shrunk the OG Anniversary toebox the width also slimmed down just a touch but not as dramatic as the length shrinkage.

Don't live with the extra length, it fits just so much better afterwards.
Oh i'm not... i'm selling my pair and sizing down

Oh i'm not... i'm selling my pair and sizing down
Yea I would have done the same but nobody seems to have a US 12 around my neck of the woods. Those eBay auctions coming out of Japan seem to be bidding wars.

So they changed to this new shape for all the other colorways as well?

Yea I would have done the same but nobody seems to have a US 12 around my neck of the woods. Those eBay auctions coming out of Japan seem to be bidding wars.

So they changed to this new shape for all the other colorways as well?
So far they have changed the shape for the Pinnacles and the Berry joint that came out recently.

As well as the OG's and Atmos. Other than that I haven't seen any other pairs with the fixed shape

So far they have changed the shape for the Pinnacles and the Berry joint that came out recently.

As well as the OG's and Atmos. Other than that I haven't seen any other pairs with the fixed shape
Because they will try hard to sell their ultra so, we have to be patient espacially with the coming spring (flyknit,lightweight, breathe...)

Haha. I feel your pain. I usually .5 up on AM1s. Did the same with the Reds, but I need TTS on those babies. I sure hope the Atmos fit the same and not .5 down from TTS 
ohwell.gif

I went TTS on all the pinnacles and they fit great

These OGs seem like they're almost a full size bigger

I don't think I could go down to a full size on the OGs, but I could definitely go .5 down to TTS for sure.

Gonna keep the page monitor running for 290 and the item page in the background, worth a shot, plus gonna be on the computer all day anyway. Still kinda bitter sns cancelled my master order.

My atmos sns arrive tomorrow so after this i will be fine with the site.... if i'm in the correct size with all the discussion about that hahaha

Back
Top Bottom