THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm 8~ weeks away from my first child being born. I'm looking for a special pair of kicks to commemorate the event haha. Preferably, I'd like to find a us10.5 ds or pads Cherrywoods. Some have said I could size down from my normal us10.5 to a us10 but not sure I want to chance that on such an expensive purchase. I'm open to being sold that a us10 would work though. I realize there's not many on the planet but I have to try. Maciej Marcinowskisaid he knew of some sick individual that's sitting on 2 ds pairs in us10.5, but didn't say who. Mr. Sick Individual, if you're reading this, share the love haha!

If that's a no go, then my fall back would be ds/pads AM1 Chlorophyll.

Any help in tracking down these pairs would be appreciated.

I'm 8~ weeks away from my first child being born. I'm looking for a special pair of kicks to commemorate the event haha. Preferably, I'd like to find a us10.5 ds or pads Cherrywoods. Some have said I could size down from my normal us10.5 to a us10 but not sure I want to chance that on such an expensive purchase. I'm open to being sold that a us10 would work though. I realize there's not many on the planet but I have to try. Maciej Marcinowskisaid he knew of some sick individual that's sitting on 2 ds pairs in us10.5, but didn't say who. Mr. Sick Individual, if you're reading this, share the love haha!

If that's a no go, then my fall back would be ds/pads AM1 Chlorophyll.

Any help in tracking down these pairs would be appreciated.

Love this, man! Celebrate in the best way!
I don't know anyone personally but I'd recommend following @liukangscloset and @netmagnetism on IG. These guys usually get some great grail pieces in at great prices. Might even be able to help you track down a pair. The former recently had NDS Chloros in sz 10 for 599....!

I think I'd hunt down a pair of BRS for my eventual first born...

Good luck man! Ill let you know if I see anything.

Reactions: PJS
First post!
Showing off these IDs. Really pleased overall.
ID.jpg

Attachments

• ID.jpg
    ID.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 17
Can somebody please help me track down a size 13 in the OG reds & royals. I've been looking for a good price for months

http://www.ebay.com/itm/182743705801?var=690061896943

Are these real? Also should I pull the trigger at this price?

If you download the stockx app and make a new acct you can get $20 off your first order. They have em for 190. Otherwise they are $180 shipped on the GOAT app. I would put in a bid for maybe 160-170 on either app and see if you can get any bites. Or wait til they release in a couple weeks, even if u cant buy at retail, prices should come down then.

can people who have 103's chime in on sizing? i think i heard 100's fit huge....

Back
Top Bottom