THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Happy Friday to all

Attachments

• IMG_2753.PNG
    IMG_2753.PNG
    344.4 KB · Views: 5
It gave me the option to cop then the app crashed and now it just says coming soon. :smh:

Oh well, going to have to do it the hard way tomorrow. 8 AM here we go.

Got 'em on SNKRS desktop! Went to the app, didn't see anything, brought up nike.com/snkrs and they popped up.

Thanks for the heads up everyone!! I really want to blues next month, so worse case scenario is if I don't get the blues I can work out a trade with these. But I'd love both...

Did the same. No reservation on the app but it popped up on desktop. Doubling up with my local boutique Tuesday. Repped.

Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 12.31.28 PM.png

Anyone having problems with the reservation coming up on your phone - use the desktop/browser version of the site instead: www.nike.com/launch. Comes right up as the first item in your "Feed". Also, not sure if it'll count toward these, but ebates is at 10% now, too. Worth a shot to try using that, as well, so that's another reason to use the desktop version.

Yo I love you NT!!! I was literally sitting in my bed for the past hour looking at my iPad trying to set everything up for the releases tomorrow and didn't even realize SNKRS reserved me these until like 45 minutes after. I came in the thread and saw it jumped some pages. Saw you guys saying there was early access and thought "damn how did I not realize my phone said I had it!" Tried to open it in my app but it just kept spinning. Saw some of you guys post the direct link, clicked and was able to purchase just now!!! Thanks so much for being helpful NT homies!!

Bless up!!!

Back
Top Bottom