THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Usually got day off on Tuesdays. May have to drop by and wait in the line in the morning for them.

Hopefully, a double up is in order. Hit one pair from snkrs.

Used my Nike reserve for the homie's pair since I got em on Wish. Now I hear Wish is cancelling? Say it aint so....

nike+ ? it's still on my on phone but it just says nike now
This is it..this was the app where I had reserved pairs and that's why when ppl said they reserved thru snkrs I was confused..it disappeared from my phone

So I didn't realize reserves went through SNKRS now and I got a notification for exclusive access but I see no option to buy. Am I too late, or is there something special I gotta do?

So I didn't realize reserves went through SNKRS now and I got a notification for exclusive access but I see no option to buy. Am I too late, or is there something special I gotta do?
if all you see now is "notify me", afraid you're too late and gotta wait till Tuesday to try your luck.

Just Copped What Looks To Have Been The Last Size (10) On Kicks Crew For $165 Shipped.

Can't Complain About $25 Over Retail :pimp:

IMG_4506.PNG

Call me a noob but what are the 100's and 103's? The Air Max day release and the current release?

I dare say these culture-related shoes are less about the shoe model and more about the design/materials on the shoe. That being said, you could take literally any Nike model and tweak it to fit a narrative (which is exactly what Nike has done over the years).

Try to expand your horizons b/c you sound ignorant pigeonholing black folks to 95s and latinos to Cortez.

nmwriqmj2cxw38fsp5zz.jpg

55a6a420254f2e1bb62dcfe504a98bbf.jpg

2E82EA5D00000578-3321367-image-a-17_1447722518150.jpg

izabel-goulart-was-seen-in-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-gucci-dior-nike-1-700x467.jpg

dj-am-and-nike-air-max-95-gallery.jpg

h2erwt5utfq9bnrjla3n.jpg

vb9pol6wrcanln61zgbm.jpg

lily-allen-nike-air-max-95.jpg
I actually have the same question too.
I don't question black or white, but I stay away from thugs stereotype.

Latinos in at least Texas don't wear Cortez! Swag ones wear AF-1 but they wear a good variety of different models.

Be honest, I would never purchase Foamposites even though I like them due to that thuggish stereotype.

Maybe 97s or 93s.
93s are not popular.
97s are leaning towards hype, Supreme, Undefeated. Far away from being thuggish.

I wear 95s but 95s seemed to have a stereotype that mostly worn by thugs or gangsters.

What do you guys really do with the dustbags, esp for those with 100/101? I have the 101 royals with the dustbag and it just sits in the box. Same as all the other dustbags I get from shoes.

What do you guys really do with the dustbags, esp for those with 100/101? I have the 101 royals with the dustbag and it just sits in the box. Same as all the other dustbags I get from shoes.

i use the crap out of them because I travel all the time and i always bring heat with me. great to put them in the suitcase.

Doubt they release the royal pair again but i would love if they do. Own OG Neon colorway 95s, OG infrared 90s, OG Am 97 silver and gold. Would be nice to add OG Blue and Red AM1

Back
Top Bottom