THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

walked by a billy’s just now and they’ve got royals in abundance. still gonna copp from (another) atmos when they open in a couple minutes.

EDIT: scratch all that. neither billy’s or the second atmos have smaller than an 8 - i need a 7.5.

Last edited:
I was hype and disappointed at the same time bc I wanted vapormax Friday so didn't wanna drop $360 for shoes in 24 hours lol. But then I remembered the neon AM 97 comes out the same weekend so I was beat either way

I remember Nike doing the same to a lot of other releases, f.e. the 2012 OGs and the Obsidian OGs. They had rough suede on all pics (not only Nikes own pics) but in reality this ugly a** smooth fabric was used.
lol nike with their david copperfield sample tactics again, tricking the consumer with pics from a nice taiwan factory sample and at the end you'll get some crappy *** mass produced sneaker from china with sandpaper suede and glue stains that looks like boogers and cum :smh: :smh:

20171012091723.jpg

great way to rub it in there, bud. we still gotta wait two weeks here in 'merica. and i ain't paying diddly for shipping anywhere. I'm cheap.

Reactions: PJS
Kicks crew has them. Can't pay that shipping though. Want to cop a pair but my obsidians took a bad shape on feet. Since then been kinda iffy about am 1's

Thank you sir trigger pulled. Now to hit on the Supreme drop today, then we can cue up the Ice Cube, Today was a good day

Back
Top Bottom