THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You guys who are seeing the infrequent updates on your shipping status more than likely had the package shipped using first class economy. Not to say you selected it this way, but based on the fact that you weren't charged for shipping, i'm assuming this is the method that was used. It typically takes 2-4 weeks for your package to arrive to you.

I purchase all the time from Japan and this is the experience I've had. I'll only go EMS or SAL if the exchange rate is good.

If you guys think this is nerve wracking, try having something shipped by SEA. It travels for 2-3 months, with little to no tracking info and suddenly appears at your front door lol

Tempted to order from KicksCrew as well...I'm assuming that the Free Shipping is via Standard Air Mail (7-21 days)...any idea or experience with the actual timeframe to the States?
YMMV (or actually WILL vary). My experience shipped to NYC has been great. Ordered on 11/23 (free shipping), shipped on 11/24, received on 12/2 (USPS delivered it).

Got excited at first as I thought these could be an upcoming drop with how strange the tongue looked, but they're def a bespoke

Had no idea you could do a vertical tongue swoosh and a mini swoosh on the u-throat area - I love both.

Very dope, gives me a 90s feel to them

No crazy on the script on the mudguard, but to each their own!

a-1.jpg
slack-imgs.jpg

Obsidians & Aquas confirmed on Nike EU 14th Dec

Both at exactly the same time too, which will probably make copping them both from NDC very difficult. Couldn't they have just released one of them a day or two later than the other?

Both at exactly the same time too, which will probably make copping them both from NDC very difficult. Couldn't they have just released one of them a day or two later than the other?
are you in the US? It was posted in here that the Aquas got pushed back

Tempted on the obsidians early. If I remember correctly they take a minute to ship.
I'm gonna check when I get home, I ordered from KC earlier this year and I can't remember how long it took

They release on the same day on nike.com... but if you search.. they have different release date on other shop!

Ok so, since people were worried about the shipping from KC, here's my order from January this year.

I purchased on 01/07 with the $30 shipping option which takes 7-21 days. It took them 3 days to process and the shoes were finally shipped out of HK on 01/10. They arrived thru customs in NYC on 01/17 and was transferred to USPS to handle final delivery. They arrived in the international distribution center in my city on 01/20 and they were finally delivered to my doorstep a day after on the 21st. So in all, it took about 14 days from the KC headquarters in Hong Kong to my doorstep in S. Fla.

Since the Obsidians are a pre-order and it says the item won't ship out until Dec 21st, if you guys do order from them, don't expect them before the New Year.

Magic33 Magic33

Are the Aquas women sizes or men? I know this has been answered just can't find the answer.

Got excited at first as I thought these could be an upcoming drop with how strange the tongue looked, but they're def a bespoke

Had no idea you could do a vertical tongue swoosh and a mini swoosh on the u-throat area - I love both.

Very dope, gives me a 90s feel to them

No crazy on the script on the mudguard, but to each their own!

a-1.jpg
slack-imgs.jpg
Best ones I’ve seen thus far.

Great year for AM1 fans with the reshape, drops and restocks. Obsidians are a must but I'm going to wait for stateside release. Don't have any plans wearing them anytime soon which equates to no hurry to buy.

I don't think we have a Monarch thread so putting this in my home thread. Full dad mode today.

Footlocker dot com is advertising these on the front page. Was almost tempted to buy them. I need new grass cutting Shoes for the spring.

Back
Top Bottom