THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i dont know how anybody missed out on the OG reds to begin with, they are still available on some scattered sites.

Anyone that wears size 14 or 15 was shut out on initial drop because they were only available up to 13. When the restock pairs were released a very small number of 14s and 15s dropped and were immediately snapped up by the resellers who were getting $300-$400 on those sizes at the same time all other sizes were selling for retail or less.

Was super psyched to get the notification today but my heart sank when I saw there were no 14s .
Did anyone get a 14 today?

20180124_223809.jpg
ended up going a half sz down . Found a pair on ebay for $150.

Anyone know what size laces the Atmos elephants come with? I’m looking for shorter laces because there’s too much excess lace when I tie them tight. I don’t like loose lacing my air max 1’s because they slip off and feel uncomfortable.

Anyone know what size laces the Atmos elephants come with? I’m looking for shorter laces because there’s too much excess lace when I tie them tight. I don’t like loose lacing my air max 1’s because they slip off and feel uncomfortable.
Take out the laces. Measure them. Get a pair that's shorter. Or send me your elephants and I'll let you know.

has anyone gotten their NIKEiDs and used the sail colored option? Would like to see how it renders before ordering. :rofl:

really sucks you cant out suede swooshes on the premium joints.

that patent leather kills it, not to mention not getting an accurate visual of what the materials really look like in natural lights w/o all their trickery.

Back
Top Bottom