THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ordered these with the quickness! May need a little toebox reshape going by the Nike stock photos.

20180314_155541-1600x810.png

There is no qualitative difference between Adidas and Nike in terms of how they treat their customers. People are quick to forget but a lot of boost models weren't really that available for an average customer until recently.
The only way Adidas beats Nike is in the quality of their retro models - most of them are like the originals to a tee. Otherwise huge sportswear companies are the same beast with a different logo.

In what regard? The most requested Adidas shoes by customers are probably Yeezys and those still aren't mass produced. Ultra Boosts and NMDs are probably second but it took them losing their hype to become more widely available.

Like I said - Adidas is the best in the retro department, alongside Puma. Great recreations, good materials and good production numbers.

In what regard? The most requested Adidas shoes by customers are probably Yeezys and those still aren't mass produced. Ultra Boosts and NMDs are probably second but it took them losing their hype to become more widely available.

Like I said - Adidas is the best in the retro department, alongside Puma. Great recreations, good materials and good production numbers.
Wrong. Wrong, and wrong.

Youre way off.

Just got tracking info on my iD’s.

From Vietnam indeed. :emoji_call_me:

same for me, ordered the 15/02 and shipped the 14.03 for info :wink: (I'm waiting for two pairs, two different parcels)

exactly ordered and shipped 2/3 days after you (you 12/02 & 12/03, same time of manufacture: 1 month)

as soon as I receive I order two more

Last edited:
I don't rock Adidas.. But to be fair, at least they didn't f**k with their retros like Nike have in the past... The honey monster Safari toebox is by far the worst twist on OG I have ever seen... The mind boggles how that shoe was ever signed off for release

perso i'm waiting for an single thing from adidas... a faithful reedition of the 1991/1992 torsion special... she made me dream when I had them at school... but I think it will never happen lol

Just wanted to add to the discussion above - most shoes people complain about not getting aren't meant to be commercially available items in the first place but are mostly just brand advertisements. Stuff like Wotherspoons or the Animal Packs to be specific to this thread.

The current way of marketing stuff is tied to the way people in the age demographic of buying sneakers (14-early to mid 20s) perceive things to be cool. Currently being cool doesn't really mean being "unique" but having stuff others don't and flaunting it on a wide social media scale. That's the target demographic of Nike with this type of stuff.

Just compare this type of marketing to the marketing of the Adidas SPZL line for instance - fewer people know about it because the line is marketed to a different kind of consumer base (lovers of classic Adidas sneakers).

The only time I'm pissed about stuff being put out in limited quantities is if the product was available commercially before.

Just wanted to add to the discussion above - most shoes people complain about not getting aren't meant to be commercially available items in the first place but are mostly just brand advertisements. Stuff like Wotherspoons or the Animal Packs to be specific to this thread.

The current way of marketing stuff is tied to the way people in the age demographic of buying sneakers (14-early to mid 20s) perceive things to be cool. Currently being cool doesn't really mean being "unique" but having stuff others don't and flaunting it on a wide social media scale. That's the target demographic of Nike with this type of stuff.

Just compare this type of marketing to the marketing of the Adidas SPZL line for instance - fewer people know about it because the line is marketed to a different kind of consumer base (lovers of classic Adidas sneakers).

The only time I'm pissed about stuff being put out in limited quantities is if the product was available commercially before.
He wasn't complaining about a shoe. He was complaining that they didn't have a workshop in Australia. Nevermind they only picked 6 of the biggest and most influential cities in the world and left out 100's of countries completely. They left out his country so he's mad. My STATE has the same population as his COUNTRY. I guess I should throw a fit that they didn't put one in my state. California is close to DOUBLE the population of Australia and they didn't get one. Cali heads should revolt too.

Back
Top Bottom