THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Those that ordered from Offspring, it seems like 188 includes VAT charge. On their terms and conditions, "VAT is only charged on items delivered within the UK." They might drop the final total after they ship the shoes (they only charge after shipment). If not, call to ask.

F5243997-4C59-4F3F-9D99-BE308A0A79E4.png
Got lucky here in BC on Nike.ca (for once)

i've been trying to checkout on rezet for 2 hours now, i don't even know why i bother anymore but you know how it is, hope dies last lol

finally got thru on REZET.

desktop and ipad browsers wouldn't move. was able to check out thru my phone on LTE service.

I got a hommie who wears a 13, we used to do tables at sneakers shows 5-6 years back. His shoes would always sell for way higher prices than my 10.5’s.

anyone from Sydney here?

I am on holiday in Sydney next week and would like to grab the Wotherspoon on the 26th. I thought about camping a few hours before above the clouds opens. Would appreciate for any feedback if this could work or what can be expected there.

Thanks!!

don't bother with rezet, they're just going to cancel anyways. i spent a bunch of time checking out a holi last night, and they just canceled the order a few hours later.

Back
Top Bottom