THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Besides Snkrs where else are we with the air max 1? Anymore online drops?

Waking up to a Shinzo L, they just keep rubbing it in lol

Anyone at Atmos NYC? I need this. They did boxes last year and gave them away in Poland. Once for og reds and once for Elephants. A fellow NT was nice enough to help me get both. Now I need the Atmos one. Can someone help? I'll buy it, obviously. Not looking for a handout.

Bespoke
Screenshot_20180317-083000_Instagram.jpg

Anyone at Atmos NYC? I need this. They did boxes last year and gave them away in Poland. Once for og reds and once for Elephants. A fellow NT was nice enough to help me get both. Now I need the Atmos one. Can someone help? I'll buy it, obviously. Not looking for a handout.

Im heading into the city this afternoon. If i go uptown ill see if i can scoop for you

Schedules kinds tight so im not sure if ill be able to swing it

Im heading into the city this afternoon. If i go uptown ill see if i can scoop for you

Schedules kinds tight so im not sure if ill be able to swing it
Now that I looked at it more, I thought it was a wooden box like last year but it looks like it's just a cheap cardboard box with print on it. That's not as cool so I'll pass. Appreciate the offer to assist though.

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the animal box and black box release ? Besides the box that is .
Seriously considering to bite the bullet ,and pictures on stockx look different ,but maybe its just the angle or lighting.
Thanks in advance

well i f***** up, just got back from my local size?, went to ask about 97s release next weekend and the guy told me that this morning every single person in the queue got a pair of animals in their size, apparently the last two people in the queue only got there at 7:50am (they opened at 8am) and managed to get their pairs of am1 in uk7 and uk9 at 8:30am... and it's only a 10-minute walk from where i live

Is it a better time to ask about those laces that come with the women’s pairs? Or should I try again in the afternoon.

Does anyone know if there is a difference between the animal box and black box release ? Besides the box that is .
Seriously considering to bite the bullet ,and pictures on stockx look different ,but maybe its just the angle or lighting.
Thanks in advance
As far as I know, the only difference is the box.

well i f***** up, just got back from my local size?, went to ask about 97s release next weekend and the guy told me that this morning every single person in the queue got a pair of animals in their size, apparently the last two people in the queue only got there at 7:50am (they opened at 8am) and managed to get their pairs of am1 in uk7 and uk9 at 8:30am... and it's only a 10-minute walk from where i live

In before the "you played yourself khaled gif" :ohwell:
Sorry , that sucks . I feel a bit better than you . I only lost about 30 raffles so far.

Do people really have to respect chairs for FCFS? I'd say f that and throw the chairs to the side and stand at the front ready for someone to even try to check me. You ain't around, you lose your spot. Maybe this is why I also don't do any camping, I'd probably end up in a scuffle not for shoes but for principle.

Good luck doing that in chicago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom