THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

5A90620F-A907-4977-B8FF-2F1A7CFA8BB4.jpeg

Paid retail.

Honestly, not worth the price increase.

I’ll double up with my buddies swoosh.
Looks good tho

I’ve never had Nike send me 2 pairs but I’ve had them mess up on id’s and them say keep the first pair.

I would steer clear of kixsquared - ordered from them a couple years ago - emailed them two weeks after I ordered some Kobes - replied they were en route - had to file claim two weeks later after they let me know they “lost” them during the handling process... you think they could use actual product photos as well(?)

If you got the Currys off SNKRS all you have to do is send them back to Nike. If you want to cop from KixSquare. Free returns FTW!

For Those Of You That Ordered Curry's From Notre, How Did You Go About Tracking Your Package?

I Still Haven't Received Any Sort Of Order Or Shipping Confirmation :nerd:

I would steer clear of kixsquared - ordered from them a couple years ago - emailed them two weeks after I ordered some Kobes - replied they were en route - had to file claim two weeks later after they let me know they “lost” them during the handling process... you think they could use actual product photos as well(?)
Several of us ordered Currys and Atmos from them and no issues. They even gave us a partial refund when they dropped Currys from $250 to $200. Not saying they aren't above mistakes but they treated me right.

I think these canvas options may be my first ID.

Fred, I think you said these run small right? how do they fit compared to anniversaries?

anni's in same size are a bit wider i would say (the canvas is much stiffer), length is almost the same.
my new canvas id pair is a half size bigger and way more comfy!

so if you like tight go TTS, if you like comfy go half size up.

For Those Of You That Ordered Curry's From Notre, How Did You Go About Tracking Your Package?

If you haven't already, another way (without the need to check the retailer, your email inbox, or NT), is signing up for the (free) FedEx delivery manager and using their mobile app. It'll do the work for you. Using FedEx as an example since that's who Notre uses, but same goes for UPS MyChoice.

As long as it corresponds to the correct address on file on both ends, it will typically show up in the feed of the delivery manager the moment a label is created, in some cases letting you know before the retailer does.
IMG_4366.jpg

Stupid question, but has anyone ever received a double up from nike on their kicks as a mistake?
I ordered the currys. and they shipped me two pairs. However they only charged me for one.

Could this have been a mistake on their end ? I just dont want to get charged later on down the line
Yep VM laceless sold one pair for retail and returned another

I got a shipping email, but you can also use the confirmation email to view your order and it will show you the details.

Back
Top Bottom