THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

UnDS today. The quality on these is A-1.
76A49EF2-74D1-4490-9724-21002ABE4AF0.jpeg

Anyone in here with the 2018 curry also have the 03 pair?

Curious on your thoughts and if you have a side by side photo comparison. From the pics I’ve seen floating around, cw wise, it seems there’s no difference.

Lol @ people complaining about Currys. Some people will just never be happy smh.

Enh...there are some valid complaints. You can’t just bury your head in the sand and act like we’re just supposed to be grateful that Nike blessed us with the Curry’s presence.

If you got a pair with good QC, hats off to you and I’m glad you did. But some of us didn’t, which is especially disappointing when you’re anticipating such a classic colorway.

Enh...there are some valid complaints. You can’t just bury your head in the sand and act like we’re just supposed to be grateful that Nike blessed us with the Curry’s presence.

If you got a pair with good QC, hats off to you and I’m glad you did. But some of us didn’t, which is especially disappointing when you’re anticipating such a classic colorway.
You complained about the shape. Shape is fine. I haven't seen a bad one yet. Post pics of your issues.

I'm just afraid that with these curry if we find ourselves once in the rain we end up with the mesh (or other parts) colored curry, that the curry color overflows on the white parts...

note for me: to wear when the weather is nice, it's better lol

edit: perso I'm happy they arrived as I wanted, but having already had bad pairs I know it's very disappointing... for the rest i'm satisfied with the used materials

Last edited:
Here’s a picture of my pair. Significant difference in mudguard height with the left shoe being much lower.

Ordered another pair from Nike that hopefully has better quality

Attachments

• B772AEC7-2152-4F00-9E14-B75DF22665D2.jpeg
    B772AEC7-2152-4F00-9E14-B75DF22665D2.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 146
You complained about the shape. Shape is fine. I haven't seen a bad one yet. Post pics of your issues.

Why do I need to post pics? I’ve been doing this for a long minute now—I trust my eyes. And I’m not even a shape nazi like that, tbh.

Can’t speak for anyone else, but my pair isn’t really up to par, especially when looking at other recently released AM1 retros. It happens sometimes. On to the next one.

Why do I need to post pics? I’ve been doing this for a long minute now—I trust my eyes. And I’m not even a shape nazi like that, tbh.

Can’t speak for anyone else, but my pair isn’t really up to par, especially when looking at other recently released AM1 retros. It happens sometimes. On to the next one.
I'm just genuinely curious to see the issues.

Got an absolute steal for these today, just had to share. $50 VNDS, i wanted these when they first dropped and seeing how sean go detailed how good the quality of the leather was, and couldn't pass this up. plus i have a very unhealthy obsession with white shoes...

IMG_0295.JPG

Having the curry’s in hand I don’t see a reason for the drastic price increase, especially in the uk. The watermelons were £100 and curry’s £130 - I’m not seeing £30 difference in quality, an extra £10 I could understand but not £30. At least they were easy to get and will probably hit the sales too like the original release I guess. Other than that I don’t really have complaints, yes the shape could be slightly better but if you remember some of the monstrosities from the 2009-2016 era I’m just glad to have decent acceptable shape again.

Having the curry’s in hand I don’t see a reason for the drastic price increase, especially in the uk. The watermelons were £100 and curry’s £130 - I’m not seeing £30 difference in quality, an extra £10 I could understand but not £30. At least they were easy to get and will probably hit the sales too like the original release I guess. Other than that I don’t really have complaints, yes the shape could be slightly better but if you remember some of the monstrosities from the 2009-2016 era I’m just glad to have decent acceptable shape again.

yes you're right, £30 (=34euro or 40$) is too much... for us French the difference is 10/15euro and that corresponds to the 10£ that you say (curry is 150euro, essential men/women is 135euro like watermelon, premium is 140euro, Anni is the same: 140euro too, & pinnacle is 160euro)

130£ = 148euro, same price that for us French, 100£ is a good retail price for essential/watermelon (= 113euro) & finally it is in Europe that they are the most expensive, that they are too expensive...

for Americans the difference is $40 it seems to me (essential is 110$, curry 150$), Overall Americans are the ones who have the best prices and the best discounts in their stores (imo)

yes you're right, £30 (=34euro or 40$) is too much... for us French the difference is 10/15euro and that corresponds to the 10£ that you say (curry is 150euro, essential men/women is 135euro like watermelon, premium is 140euro, Anni is the same: 140euro too, & pinnacle is 160euro)

130£ = 148euro, same price that for us French, 100£ is a good retail price for essential/watermelon (= 113euro) & finally it is in Europe that they are the most expensive, that they are too expensive...

for Americans the difference is $40 it seems to me (essential is 110$, curry 150$), Overall Americans are the ones who have the best prices and the best discounts in their stores (imo)
Is not that easy... some have to pay the displayed price...+ tax in usa!

Quick question about the Atmos Animal AM1s....how do they fit compared to the equivalent size Anniversaries?

Only reason I ask is that I got to try on a pair this week, but in a full size down from my TTS (all 4 of my Annis are TTS) and I was pretty surprised that I actually could fit in the Animals a whole size down...although the fit was, admitedly, super, super snug. But they didn't really seem to be crushing my feet. I did have them laced loose though, and I wonder what they would have felt like after an hour or so of standing/walking around in them.

I'm planning on getting some Animals now for sure but just wondering if I could go a half down? I would be wearing them with the loose/wide open lace look as thats how I think they look the best. And when I do this with my TTS Anniversaries they tend to slip at the heel a little bit.

I also went half a size down with all five of my Pinnacles with no problems whatsoever.

Received mine yesterday, pretty good.

Shape is decent, consistent with promo pics. I didn't expect something else. They're just a bit narrow
No problems with mudguard or anything else ... But still think that 150€ is overpriced and i don't know if i keep them ... i'm still waiting for SNS pair to come and QC ...

IMG_20180512_130152.jpg

IMG_20180512_130025.jpg

Quick question about the Atmos Animal AM1s....how do they fit compared to the equivalent size Anniversaries?

Only reason I ask is that I got to try on a pair this week, but in a full size down from my TTS (all 4 of my Annis are TTS) and I was pretty surprised that I actually could fit in the Animals a whole size down...although the fit was, admitedly, super, super snug. But they didn't really seem to be crushing my feet. I did have them laced loose though, and I wonder what they would have felt like after an hour or so of standing/walking around in them.

I'm planning on getting some Animals now for sure but just wondering if I could go a half down? I would be wearing them with the loose/wide open lace look as thats how I think they look the best. And when I do this with my TTS Anniversaries they tend to slip at the heel a little bit.

I also went half a size down with all five of my Pinnacles with no problems whatsoever.

I Personally Go .5 Size Down From My True Size On All My Recent AM1 Releases :wink:

Hope That Helps

Back
Top Bottom