THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

sheet my guy, I've fixed a lot of kicks up, but nothing like that. wish I could help. have you talked to nike yet? don't tell them you tried the Marko cleaner, just say it rained or something.

yes especially do not say for the cleaner! just say it rained is better

perhaps the Jason bottle was defective... no luck bad day (in addition it happens on the obsidian :frown: )

Last edited:
it wasn't the cleaner, it was the water soaking from the mesh into the mudguard, which is why it took a while to bleed into the mesh. the dye is now on there, and if it's dry already, it's pretty permanent, the way it should have been. I remember seeing a post a while back about bleeding on the obsidians. I might have had to deal with bleeding, but I've cleaned so many shoes, I'm not sure. I would think it would take cleaning with water, which causes the problem in the first place. maybe using nothing but the cleaner, getting it to foam up, and wiping immediately after? try a few rounds, being careful to not overly soak it might help? or find that receipt and ship them back! but don't say you did it.

Last edited:
yes, it's the color of the mudguard on the mesh :frown:

but why only on one shoe? only one shoe was cleaned? if both have been cleaned it is strange

he mentioned he didn't notice until later, probably took a while before the dye soaked up into the mesh. maybe got one side wetter than the other?

****.... i cleaned my og blue and my og red with a jason markk kit and didn't have that problem, you have to be gentle and use the less water as possible

If you didn't know, the colors of this pack are inverted (AM 180 :emoji_on: AM1)

01.jpg 02.jpg
03.jpg 04.jpg
05.jpg 06.jpg
07.jpg 08.jpg

Dude I use a tooth brush and dawn dish soap cleaning all my kicks and I’ve jever had issues with bleeding or anything. And 99% of the time I get ALL stains out. Tbh I don’t know why anyone even messes with cleaners. With the exception for suede on a higher end shoe but for the most part I stick with the classic method. Never fails.

Dude I use a tooth brush and dawn dish soap cleaning all my kicks and I’ve jever had issues with bleeding or anything. And 99% of the time I get ALL stains out. Tbh I don’t know why anyone even messes with cleaners. With the exception for suede on a higher end shoe but for the most part I stick with the classic method. Never fails.
I was thinking just the particular model. i got some stuff on a cart in the mall and never had issues either. all different kinds of colors and materials.

Went by my local outlet and they have a few pairs of the Dark Currys in random sizes on the hash wall with 30% off. If you guys have time it wouldn't hurt to swing by tomorrow and check.

My black pair fist very similar to the 103 anniversary.

Edit: I used shoe trees in the DSM to stretch the front of the shoe a bit. Toe crease is greatly improved.

I don't know how the Anniversary fit, these will be my first pair of AM1. How do they fit compared to the 97s or the zero?

I got super excited when I saw the animals were marked down to 170 on stadium goods. Should have known my size on sale was 315 Haha
I want them but not for what they’re going for right now

Back
Top Bottom