THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

5F233DED-F136-4636-990F-DEDAB412CADC.png
They don’t care bout us

Are there any noticeable differences between the March release and the restock releases? Shape, color, material, quality etc?

OG Red
908375-100 (March)
908375-103 (September) Restock

OG Blue
908375-101 (March)
908375-102 (October) Restock
They aren't the same...But unless you are one of us, the neurotic am1 fanatics, it doesn't really matter and the differences are minimal. I'd love to own a March pair over the restocked pairs...But the restocks will do just fine

Neurotic...no...but I do appreciate a well-crafted quality shoe. Shape and fit does matter.

For reference, I own the HOA since RD and every pair since then imo has been trash.
When I tried on the Watermelon pair that released late March, that was the first time in a long time they shoe felt right.

Neurotic...no...but I do appreciate a well-crafted quality shoe. Shape and fit does matter.

For reference, I own the HOA since RD and every pair since then imo has been trash.
When I tried on the Watermelon pair that released late March, that was the first time in a long time they shoe felt right.

the March 100/101 pairs are a step up from the watermelons IMO. but if the watermelons are good enough for you, you'll be happy with the 103/102 restock pairs.

damn dude how much did that take?

And according to that sticker its real cow on the upper...

I dont think Ive ever seen them brand new before. Not bad lol

the cherries are my least favourites, the best are the lucky greens and the cords, i only have the cords
i could have the lucky greens also, but i was too lazy to go to amsterdam when they got released

Back
Top Bottom