THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AD66D2F1-204A-4E15-8282-418C6C0359EF.jpeg
!!!!!

Hoping my local spots still have some dark Curry’s so I can just try on in store. Thanks to all for your input on the sizing question

Anyone try a full size up on Curry's? 12.5 are impossible.
Trust me I know the struggle. Seems the 12.5 are the missing link. I had won a pair from the sns raffle in 12.5. If it wasn’t for that I woulda thought they didn’t exist. I had to settle for the size 12 with no insole, after chase declined he payment due to fraud alert. A full size up would probably be to big and size 13 sneakers start to look like boats

21CD4A99-E6A1-44E1-BF56-44CAC308C54F.jpeg
Also, I wore these for the first time today to go pick up my UNC OWs. Love the shape on em

nice pair, nice picture :wink:

it's this kind of picture that made me love this pair :smile:

I want to double it now lol

PS: perso TTS with my dark curry, just perfect, after few wears fit like my others AM1 (but insole swap for a thinner haha), i like a lot the white mesh on curry! good quality imo (very happy with my pair, nice shape and no flaw i'm lucky, with my Anni Red one of my best 2018 pickup https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-air-max-1-thread.301367/page-2782#post-30033215 & https://niketalk.com/threads/the-official-air-max-1-thread.301367/page-2803#post-30060103 )

Last edited:
Noticed a bit of talk about sizing up with the curry. I just got a pair of the greens and sized up 0.5. Glad I did or these would have cut off the circulation in my foot. Defo go up 0.5, could've probably even went up a full size without too much problem.

Noticed a bit of talk about sizing up with the curry. I just got a pair of the greens and sized up 0.5. Glad I did or these would have cut off the circulation in my foot. Defo go up 0.5, could've probably even went up a full size without too much problem.

she will be much less tight after a few days of walking, you'll see :wink: (but if wide feet yes it is necessary to sized up 0.5)

but yes out of the box fit tight

otherwise my next pickup probably these (88e shipped):
upload_2018-6-20_7-8-28.jpeg

upload_2018-6-20_7-8-38.jpeg

Last edited:
something about the size? safari's im not feeling. Really like the n7s though even though they are womens

Back
Top Bottom