THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey guys so I was using a friends swoosh for a whil and can’t go that route anymore..what site is better for purchasing shoes in terms of rewards/coupons etc. footlocker or finishline..sorry about the thread I aske in the general forum and no one answered

Not feeling these

IMG_6235.jpg

really ugly :frown: (beurkkk)

otherwise there are people who use the crep protect shoe trees shoe shaper? they are ok? (ikea style but little bit better imo, no ikea store near me)

jd_050005_b

Not sure if i like the gum sole or the pure white.

I'm a sucker for gum soles, so I'd have to go with the latest I posted. Also, I believe that pure white cw is wmn's only, so I'm sure the sz 11 & up guys would like this for a nice summer shoe :nthat:

I'm a sucker for gum soles, so I'd have to go with the latest I posted. Also, I believe that pure white cw is wmn's only, so I'm sure the sz 11 & up guys would like this for a nice summer shoe :nthat:
im taking gum over white all day too. those new white/gums are tempting but i already have too many white shoes, and just bought the white/light gray/gum am1s a few weeks ago :lol:

Those are "only" 9 years old. Greystones are pushing 15 now so wearing them is always a risk. That's why I would prefer something like Greystones or Pink Pack.
i can dig that. i dont have the funds for any of them, and i def would hate to invest and have them not be wearable. i'd love to see all the classics return.

i can dig that. i dont have the funds for any of them, and i def would hate to invest and have them not be wearable. i'd love to see all the classics return.
You have the funds, you just choose to spend them on Bespokes, which I can't blame you for.

Would anyone object?

I would love this.
I also would like to see HOA pairs come back. Now I know that’s probably never going to happen, but I love the tongue and mesh on those and I’m not at a point in my life where I can justify spending money on shoes that might fall apart on me.... someday though haha

Back
Top Bottom