Double post

Attachments

• IMG_20180703_171035_395.jpg
    IMG_20180703_171035_395.jpg
    324.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20180703_121343.jpg
    IMG_20180703_121343.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 21
good looking out, but how does this checkout work? I filled out the e-mail order form.

now I just sit here and wait for a reply like it's AOL in '99? :stoneface:
Some spots still use this process with Nike (and by extension JB) products, they’ll either respond with an invoice (link to complete the checkout via Shopify) or let you know they’re OOS in the requested size. Since they might be closed for the holiday, and/or if you don’t get an automated response, chances are you won’t hear from them until tomorrow.

interesting because on their instagram it says: 'Coming soon! The Footasylum exclusive @nikesportswear Air Max 1 in Mango.'

It might just mean it's exclusive to their stores in that region of the world. When I was in Japan, Atmos would label a lot of shoes as "Atmos Exclusive" but it would be for shoes that were general releases in the U.S.

Any success? Want to order the size safaris

Yea it's as legit as it gets. Takes a little longer bc the seller ships to them and then they ship to you but it's a great service.

I'm actually waiting on a pair of Safaris to ship to me. Should be here by Friday. Purchased almost two weeks ago and StockX just recieved the shoes for authentication on Monday and shipped them out yesterday. Seller must've been from the UK or Europe as this has been the longest I've waited for a pair of shoes from StockX.

I'm actually waiting on a pair of Safaris to ship to me. Should be here by Friday. Purchased almost two weeks ago and StockX just recieved the shoes for authentication on Monday and shipped them out yesterday. Seller must've been from the UK or Europe as this has been the longest I've waited for a pair of shoes to be shipped by StockX.
Damn that sucks. Normally a week to 10 days max for me. Ordered a Be True 270 for wife on the 30th, this past Sunday, and they get it tomorrow. I should get it Saturday.

Damn that sucks. Normally a week to 10 days max for me. Ordered a Be True 270 for wife on the 30th, this past Sunday, and they get it tomorrow. I should get it Saturday.

It does suck but hey I'm just glad they passed authentication. I can only imagine the number of fakes that come through their offices since StockX accepts shoes from sellers from overseas now.

interesting because on their instagram it says: 'Coming soon! The Footasylum exclusive @nikesportswear Air Max 1 in Mango.'
Interesting to note is that when you look up the style code on features website AH8145-004 the wolf grey pair shows up online on every other site. They might just be foot asylum exclusives let’s see. They look good tho

It does suck but hey I'm just glad they passed authentication. I can only imagine the number of fakes that come through their offices since StockX accepts shoes from sellers from overseas now.
If the shoe is determined to be fake, they charge the seller 15% of the sales prices and sometimes keep the fake or or turn it over to authorities. Knowing that, I would think people would be hesitant to send a ton of fakes to them.

Back
Top Bottom