"that design wack
they rigged it"
and then release comes everyone wanted a pair :smh:

^^^folks hypebeasted that shoe so hard
remember folks like
"that design wack
they rigged it"
and then release comes everyone wanted a pair :smh:
I definitely think it was rigged but the shoe is still pretty awesome. It looks much better with the yellow/pink than the green/purple on his original design. I wasn't a huge fan of his design but I liked the released version a lot. Compare the pic above to this:

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2017%2F03%2Fnike-air-max-vote-forward-winner-1.jpg

Anyone have info on potential SNKRS Pass for the Parra’s?

Can’t recall if they do it one or two days prior to the actual release.

Think someone said the pairs are very limited at 21M. Just hoping I hit this weekend.

Anyone have info on potential SNKRS Pass for the Parra’s?

Can’t recall if they do it one or two days prior to the actual release.

Think someone said the pairs are very limited at 21M. Just hoping I hit this weekend.
I think it's normally the day before but @bigevan23 would be the one to ask.

Just got a charge on my account from Extra Butter NY. I got my pair of Parra AM1s.
Since Nike took it off SNKRS last week I figured it was time to sign up for as many raffles as possible lol

Just got a charge on my account from Extra Butter NY. I got my pair of Parra AM1s.
Since Nike took it off SNKRS last week I figured it was time to sign up for as many raffles as possible lol
Not to be a celebration spoiler but...I think that’s just a hold on your acct from EB, we all got charged. It’s still showing up on SNKRS just log out and back in and it should be there.

Not to be a celebration spoiler but...I think that’s just a hold on your acct from EB, we all got charged. It’s still showing up on SNKRS just log out and back in and it should be there.
Oh **** for real never mind then.
First time doing a raffle from them.

I'll be hungover saturday so i'm going right back to sleep after snkrs lol

if i miss i'll just use the money towards those plats, camo's, and the ones with the orange swoosh when they hit disco

Back
Top Bottom