THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

upload_2018-9-21_12-20-52.jpeg

I need these

Damn you these are still sitting in my cart at Notre, this shot may have sold me
You won't regret it. Quality is A1. From a few feet away it looks like a blue AM1 with a grey ish upper. You don't even notice the upper is a box design until you're right up on i t. Like you have to have it in your hand to tell. That's the cool thing about the shoe to me.

You sure about that? Has anyone checked production dates?

yezzir. I posted a picture in here a few months back, but around the time the white and orange JDI's came out, I saw the reds in my local house of hoops. Friend copped em, I took a look and they were produced in 2018. The pairs that the HOH had also came with China release stickers/pamphlet, weirdly.

Got these in from the kicks usa restock, here are the dates. I had been slacking on the reds, but this completes the pack with doubles on aqua and obsidian. Just need a backup royal now. smh

20180921_162420.jpg

I must admit, I never thought this pack looked good, but this pic makes me think these are a nice consolation prize for not being able to get royals at a nice (retail or under) price.

That's exactly why I bought them. I'll get the royals someday, but for now, these fill that hole pretty effectively.

Back
Top Bottom