THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

99C7A5D3-A3AE-40BF-A98A-27DAF1281956.jpeg

Mid90’s Nostalgia for tonight

I think I'm sold on the obsidans now. Ordinarily I'm more a fan of lighter cws. But the bacon/mustard ones just don't do it for me.

Is there any knowledge of plans to release more colourways of this crepe style. I've been buying so many AM1s it's silly (more so because AM90s are my favourite cw!)

How is the quality also? I have seen comments of bad QC and I don't know why they're not using the anniversary shape (well looks like they're not in pics).
Shape and quality are good and other not so great had glue all over them

I’m gonna sound like a curmudgeon (I probably really am) but two things:

EVERY AM1 since 2016 has New old shape. It’s not a matter of opinion. Whether a cw was made with the same quality control standards as another is different question altogether.

For the love of god, please stop calling it bacon. Unless it looks like below, there is absolutely no reason to call them bacons.

CC926B5F-4B48-453A-9448-B74FDDB60A76.jpeg

Well not every Am1 since 2016 has the new old shape...
First ones (Dynamic Berry, Sport Red, Sport Royal) released around February/March, and id's somewhere in the summer

Iirc first with improved shape were the Pinnacles!!!!
February 2017!
Could be, I thought the berry dropped first buy anyway.. point made was more like that there still are early 2017 releases with the lame shape..

Just watched your on foot vid for them Micas, great cw. I like your uploads, keep em coming.
Saw this women's Pure Platinum at my local factory store for £69. I think I might get these if they go any cheaper. They are dust magnets and will be done after 1 wear.
20181028_130142.jpg

Iirc first with improved shape were the Pinnacles!!!!
February 2017!
Yeah, but after black, sail, jade, fog and 2 perforated pairs there was beige pinnacle, and seems like it had worse toe shape than all previous. Well, at least all pairs I saw had boxy toes. Such a disappointment, colorway is really nice. I guess there was also anthracite pair with an off shape too.
nikelab-air-max-1-pinnacle-sand-particle-beige.jpg

nike--Lab-Air-Max-1-Pinnacle-Black-Anthracite-dark-Grey.jpeg

Need this pair, only for the low though <$70 shipped

Yeah I got these for £50 with a ndc on top of sale price. I just feel a few of these recent pairs have been slightly off in regards to colourblocking so a swoosh repaint or lace swap makes a big difference. I'll post some pictures of some others I've done recently. I'm looking forward to getting the golden moss joints and getting rid of that blue swoosh.
Golden moss.jpg

Back
Top Bottom