THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

One of my ex girls is expecting (not mine ha).. Wanna get her a pair of AM1 for new arrival but no clue about sizing... If the kid was to wear them at 6 months or so what size should I get?
At 6 months they really aren't wearing shoes. I mean they can for decoration but they aren't walking yet. I'd get a size 2 or 3. Gracie was in a 4 when she started actually walking.

Women's obsidian has the fine felt like og reds. These have the rough suede like the Watermelons and the other pairs last year.

Thanks! Appreciate you taking out the time for this.

See the tongue is different as well. Too late for me now, cant find a UK9/US11.5 anywhere.

See the tongue is different as well. Too late for me now, cant find a UK9/US11.5 anywhere.
Yea the tongue is still the skinny tongue but it's a different material. Also the mesh isn't a true white. It has a blue tint to it. Not sure if shows in the pics but it's definitely a blue tint in hand. Look at the difference in mesh and laces/midsole.

If you're a dad to be or looking to gift someone some TD shoes, I wouldnt bother with 2C or 3C unless you or this individual plans on having their kid stunt from the stroller lol

Those sizes are pretty much display options, IMO. Like people you see with their kids shoes hanging from their rear view mirror.

4C is wear it's at. When both my little ones were walking, they were wearing 4C at the time.

Nice one for the info boys - MrKDes MrKDes It's a gift, the idea was first pair of kicks to rock will be AM1 so might size them up.. dblplay1212 dblplay1212 Resale on the SW is steep bro :smh: Was thinking Currys

Yea, no problem. Hope I didnt come off wrong in anyway.

I was just speaking from a parents perspective, I feel like from newborn to crawling stage, socks are more than enough (I miss those days lol). Shoes at the walking stage are more beneficial.

Nothing against my circle of friends, they're great, but would've been dope to have someone like you gift an AM1 pair lol

Last edited:
He's in the UK so not sure he'll reply tonight. And you have a 5c og red? I have a 4 and a 6 but she's in a 5 right now.

I had gotten him infrared 90's & OG red 87's but they both never really fit his fat little feet right...
the og cws for toddlers run small a whole size because they put a crap load of padding inside the shoes, so if your kid is wearing 4c and making the transition to 5c, you will need to take 6c if its an og cw

He's in the UK so not sure he'll reply tonight. And you have a 5c og red? I have a 4 and a 6 but she's in a 5 right now.

Yes I do. I can send some photos to you if you’d like of the current condition. Just let me know

I actually received my pair from END and they fit half a size too big... If you're interested let me know. I mixed up and made the wrong size conversion, I should have ordered a UK8.5/US11.

Today OG Red Anni for me
SAM_7360.JPG

SAM_7335.JPG

SAM_7360.JPG

SAM_7335.JPG

Back
Top Bottom