THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Ladies/fellas: there’s at least 3 Champs stores in Tampa that have many sizes of the Nike day pairs. My size 11 was last in all 3 stores. Just thought I’d share the info. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I might be able to help you if you're an 11.5

Eastbay, Foot Locker and their whole family of stores irk me sometimes. So, I was trying to see if there was another site that carried the Have a Nike Day AM1s and I saw that Eastbay had them.....but not really though. When you go on their page, it shows a FSR, but when you select a size to add to cart, then the size turns grey (showing that it is out of stock). They are playing with people's blood pressure doing that (not mine though).

upload_2019-3-7_18-7-37.png
Eastbay, Foot Locker and their whole family of stores irk me sometimes. So, I was trying to see if there was another site that carried the Have a Nike Day AM1s and I saw that Eastbay had them.....but not really though. When you go on their page, it shows a FSR, but when you select a size to add to cart, then the size turns grey (showing that it is out of stock). They are playing with people's blood pressure doing that (not mine though).

upload_2019-3-7_18-7-37.png

Footsites are the worst at updating that stuff + what shows up on their ads. I keep getting ad banners showing Concords and Space Jam 11s. -_-

Back
Top Bottom