THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

IMG-3311.JPG

Obviously not directly AM1 related but this NSW shirt can go here anyways. No style code found yet.

NI122O0E7-A11@5.jpg

One thing I hate about Nike White shirt is they are too thin and feels like I am wearing see-through shirt :blush:. I hope that shirt come in Grey.

Can anyone briefly explain the differences btw the Anniversary Royals, the 2017 and restock pair? Which one is considered the better take and why?
The first release had a thicker mudguard and overall better looking shape. Restock isn't bad by any means, just to some it looks better. And I don't know if it applies to the royals, but with the two red pair the eyelets were darker on the restock as another subtle difference.

The first release had a thicker mudguard and overall better looking shape. Restock isn't bad by any means, just to some it looks better. And I don't know if it applies to the royals, but with the two red pair the eyelets were darker on the restock as another subtle difference.

Build quality on March pairs was definitely better.

Don’t let anyone tell ya different!

Last edited:
@airraab @sdsualum @cashdot - how's the quality of the Air Max Susans for you guys? At one point recently, I was debating on getting the Air Max 1 "Parra," but after seeing it in person, it didn't "wow" me as much as I thought and decided to pass.
Have both and the SW 97/1. The Susans are better quality than the Parra's, which I think are also very good quality, and nearly on par with the SW 97/1. The Susans def "wowed" me.

Bit the bullet on a pair of 9.5 Susan's for $330!!! Hopefully I didnt overpay by too much but happy I'll have them in the collection going forward!

Has Anybody actually worn the Susans yet? How’s the fit? Is going .5 size down considerable or nah? Please and thank you

Still looking for Violets & Teals at retail.

Chance is slim but I’ve been checking daily. I think it’ll happen.

On the hunt now for missed/skipped GR’s

Back
Top Bottom