THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yea has ne confused. This says red accents, but the one we've seen has more than just red accents. Would be dope if they did a Patriot retro AND the 13 colonies.
Nike has a tendency to list secondary colors in the name and primary are left off. I’ve seen it on a few boxes. Willing to bet these are the same shoe. Either way I’m down for a pair.

IMG_1961.jpg

Happy Saturday folks!

in on the Colonies :pimp:

Hi guys, Just wondering how common it is to have super furry suede on the mudguard of one shoe but nice smooth suede on the other, from a brand new pair straight out the box?

Lmao. OK so most people deal with it? If that's ordinary I'll keep them. I know nothing is ever perfect

A lot of people (well, some people) will actually try to buy two pairs from NDC, pick the best two shoes and send the other two back. So if it's a pair that's still sitting someplace with a good return policy, like Hibbetts, and you don't mind tying up $100-some-odd for a couple weeks or so, grab a second pair and mix & match.

A lot of people (well, some people) will actually try to buy two pairs from NDC, pick the best two shoes and send the other two back. So if it's a pair that's still sitting someplace with a good return policy, like Hibbetts, and you don't mind tying up $100-some-odd for a couple weeks or so, grab a second pair and mix & match.

Good call. I do that in the outlets. I got these from stock x.. Not many of these pairs around.. Just a GR nothing special but I like them.
I'll just cope with it. Thanks for the advice though

F8D6EF3C-9F3E-4324-817A-52574221C9EC.jpeg
Now the recent stock X sales seem to make sense for the Size? Dawns. Looks like they hit outlets somewhere (not my pic)

Now it all makes sense, I had a relatively low bid in my size since they first dropped and it wasn't till yesterday that someone accepted. I was curious so I checked stockx and sure enough I saw some really low sales in nearly every size. I figured someone unloaded a full size run(employees maybe) or something along the lines of a bunch of pairs going on sale somewhere and someone coming up on them.

Heads up that they're this price online, too, and they count toward their current promo code:

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.53.31 PM.png

I grabbed the photo blues and added a pack of Jason Markk wipes for $3 to get over $100 and used the code.

ALSO - use RetailMeNot for 14% cashback. So for me it came to $90.90 shipped, before the cashback (almost $13), so about $78 when all said and done.

Last edited:
Heads up that they're this price online, too, and they count toward their current promo code:

Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 9.53.31 PM.png

I grabbed the photo blues and added a pack of Jason Markk wipes for $3 to get over $100 and used the code.

ALSO - use RetailMeNot for 14% cashback. So for me it came to $90.90 shipped, before the cashback (almost $13), so about $78 when all said and done.
Thanks! Added the wipes to get $50 off. Got the Photo Blues and Rush Pinks for $161 shipped.

Noticed this womens pair at my local outlet. Cracked leather on the mudguard and basic leather on the toe with a suede upper. Not sure if the mudguard is supposed to be cracked or of the shoe is messed up from being on display.
20190623_121108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom