THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Let me guess, you want someone to proxy at R2NYC.

Yeah I figure the pairs that were posted Are long gone but if anyone lives or works close by I’d definitely pay enough to make it worth their time for an assist down the road. I don’t know anything about this shop though so as far as I know they could just be throwing up those shoes with reasonable prices for traffic and telling people the sold instantly...

Yeah I figure the pairs that were posted Are long gone but if anyone lives or works close by I’d definitely pay enough to make it worth their time for an assist down the road. I don’t know anything about this shop though so as far as I know they could just be throwing up those shoes with reasonable prices for traffic and telling people the sold instantly...
That's exactly what they do.

We're told Kaep also took issue with the fact that two prominent white nationalist groups -- including the Patriot movement -- use the flag as a symbol for their group.

That makes pulling them an easy move. Honestly I had no idea. I've learned something from all of this, so that's a good thing.

5groups.jpg

Perhaps they do the same thing they do with non-winning team gear in championship games/super-bowls? Or recycle them?
I heard they destroy them or use them to make rubber products/blacktop

I wanted them and was considering resale for them even after they were pulled. Once I learned that white supremacy groups use that flag like they do the Confederate flag, I'm good without them. I'd never want someone to mistakenly lump me in with those groups. It sucks that our og flag has been perverted by those groups but it is what it is. I blame them, not Nike.

Just a thought. I hope Nike listened to feedback from a large group of a people who said this could be offensive to many people. However I think this could be a marketing spin for one of their sponsored athletes (C.K) after they heard all the negative feedback they spun it into, look how great our athlete(s) are. I don't care about the shoes and if they release or not I just hope Nike was influenced by feedback and the feelings of society rather than the views or influence of one person. I can't help to think Nike spun this story to help an athlete they sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom