THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

4CBC22B0-85FA-4E7A-8C34-3BFF196FF6DA.jpeg

Love that parras r&f made the cut! I’m just curious as to what the one pair he chose not to buy was.

Man how nice it would be, to be able to drop a cool 850k on sneakers haha
That’s ridiculously stupid imo

lol at Kenny Smith in 2k looking like :sick:
Those are nice, especially that price, but I got my favorite the euro jdi - the orange hits. Couldn't justify basically the same shoe again.

lol at Kenny Smith in 2k looking like :sick:
Those are nice, especially that price, but I got my favorite the euro jdi - the orange hits. Couldn't justify basically the same shoe again.
Man, I want those JDI's you are talking about. I need to find them for a good price.

The crazy thing is only 2 lots had bids. That guy came in and made offers on all pairs above the starting bid and they just ended the auctions 2 days early. He way overpaid for every pair. The prices were already above market just for the minimum bid and he went above that. Must be nice to have $850k to burn like that.

The crazy thing is only 2 lots had bids. That guy came in and made offers on all pairs above the starting bid and they just ended the auctions 2 days early. He way overpaid for every pair. The prices were already above market just for the minimum bid and he went above that. Must be nice to have $850k to burn like that.

It's just rich people doing rich people things.

In from NDC, the synthetic material used on the saddle and heel panels is a little less stiff than some of the other recent ones.
B30EEB3C-86BC-4A5C-A21A-43E0DC5D3EDC.jpeg
B30EEB3C-86BC-4A5C-A21A-43E0DC5D3EDC.jpeg
B35EA3A0-DCEA-4FD6-BEB9-C161E09BFD01.jpeg
D7924761-08C8-4AFE-8F8B-1798470FB585.jpeg
damn these pics make me wanna pay retail for em. :lol:
Good pu fam.

Edit: also nice seeing everyone with their 30% off pu. I just got my white pair in today. I’m kinda regretting not picking up the black pair.

... nice seeing everyone with their 30% off pu. I just got my white pair in today. I’m kinda regretting not picking up the black pair.
Skipped both. Regrets after seeing pics too. Was set after grabbing ER2s and wanted to chill for a bit..

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom