THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I can only hope that my observations are incorrect..
801821_01.jpg

IMGREV20190729_203908.jpg

Heel area...

nike-air-max-1-908375-103-2.jpg

back heel.jpg

You do realize every pair is going to be slightly different right? Especially with different size shoes and humans in a factory mass producing these. My anniversary royals aren’t even the same from the left to right shoe. The mud guard is higher on one shoe. I’ve had 3 pair of anniversary reds and all 3 have differences.

Came back just to say the same thing. Saw someone mention free shipping after they were posted, but I'm getting a 51 EUR shipping charge. Total price shipped is 131 EUR / $146 US. And for that reason... I'm out.

Still a decent price compared to what I've seen them reselling for.

Haven’t worn these guys in a while until today.

0786055B-15C4-439A-B88E-ACB9CA2CA4F2.jpeg
089C22BD-1F42-4CA3-B773-F3AC24C3760C.jpeg
They don't breathe well but man they hold up well. I've worn them and Parra's about the same, at least 50+ times, and my SW still look pretty good while my Parra's are just flat out beat. Had to grab a new pair of Parra's from storage yesterday bc mine are so beat.

They don't breathe well but man they hold up well. I've worn them and Parra's about the same, at least 50+ times, and my SW still look pretty good while my Parra's are just flat out beat. Had to grab a new pair of Parra's from storage yesterday bc mine are so beat.

I’ve heard that as well. I definitely only wear them when it’s cold out lol.

Only way to make Tokyo wearable!
Not perfect but pretty good. Looking forward to rock em...
33CD503D-ED6A-4B70-AA72-2205E75E3243.jpeg

F3DC92DD-44A3-4020-87FE-1399F9298315.jpeg
It’s a nice customization. I love them out of the box but would consider a second pair to paint the toe box white or black. What paint did you use on the midsole? I’ve tried in the past and had cracking issues. I asked Mache on an IG live stream and he flat out told me you can’t paint mid soles. Hard to believe since they are painted at the factory.

It’s a nice customization. I love them out of the box but would consider a second pair to paint the toe box white or black. What paint did you use on the midsole? I’ve tried in the past and had cracking issues. I asked Mache on an IG live stream and he flat out told me you can’t paint mid soles. Hard to believe since they are painted at the factory.

thx man! Puh, I am definitely a rookie in custom jobs! I use angelus leather paint and a bit of duller. Did it on an AM1 Patch steel green once! I've worn them maybe 10-15 times so far and have no issues! Lasts better on the Patches as the factory paint, lol...

Back
Top Bottom