THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Gracie went straight to toe with hers.
20190802_210147.jpg

Awesome! My daughter can’t stand shoes at 15 months. Is it a struggle trying to get these on and then the traditional lace system?
Na not really. Velcro is easier but I'm not a fan so all we know is laces. And she loves shoes! Pretty funny honestly. She picks mine out every morning. When a box get delivered we cant chill until we open it. Her face when they are for her makes me melt. She gets so excited and starts trying to out them on.

Anyone know of any sites with the insideout club gold colourway? I know they re-released on nike US but didn't know if they dropped anywhere else? Thanks

Man, I’ve seen prices all over the place ranging from $1K all the way up to $2K, perhaps more, for the chlorophyl’s. Just a whole bunch of factors you have to take into consideration - current rate, availability, condition, etc when looking into something like this.

Out of curiosity, w/o stating the amount, do you consider yourself lucky for the price you paid dblplay1212 dblplay1212 or did you feel that the price reflected what the going rate was at that time?

Man, I’ve seen prices all over the place ranging from $1K all the way up to $2K, perhaps more, for the chlorophyl’s. Just a whole bunch of factors you have to take into consideration - current rate, availability, condition, etc when looking into something like this.

Out of curiosity, w/o stating the amount, do you consider yourself lucky for the price you paid dblplay1212 dblplay1212 or did you feel that the price reflected what the going rate was at that time?
I spent a while looking for them. I found 3 ds pairs and all were $1200 so I was pretty confident that was the market. Ended up picking a pair based on another buddy having dealt with the seller before. This was last August.

Back
Top Bottom