THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

07BBAD4C-1310-4C14-970B-CCAEBAF7993C.png
$49 plus additional 35% off with code.

https://www.bowsandarrowsberkeley.com/collections/sale/products/am1-black-purple

Completely agree. Even though I only got my pair ordered a few weeks ago, I felt limited options-wise during the process. Sounds silly but if they had more than just dark grey/sail/pink for the suede options I would have gone a different direction. Especially if they just offered a light grey like on the ogs, I probably would have done a bunch of them by now
In addition, For nike to limit the upper to basically 3 portions that are able to be customized, then give you crap leather and only 3 suede options? ***** nike

what materials did you use? what was your appointment date? fave part of the shoe? anything you wish you could change?
Ostrich. Pony. Suede. Croc. Safari. Quilted inside. Cork insole. 3m Swoosh outlines. Perf suede. I went in. But it’s all black. Was just going for hits of black texture w some volt accents. Honestly they’re so me - wouldn’t change a thing. I designed these almost identically last AirMax day during the Nike on air contest (thx to dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ).

Ostrich. Pony. Suede. Croc. Safari. Quilted inside. Cork insole. 3m Swoosh outlines. Perf suede. I went in. But it’s all black. Was just going for hits of black texture w some volt accents. Honestly they’re so me - wouldn’t change a thing. I designed these almost identically last AirMax day during the Nike on air contest (thx to dblplay1212 dblplay1212 ).
good deal. congrats! I had my last appt on amd and i am still waiting. so just trying to get a gauge on when my pairs will be in.

Air Max 1 Noah’s Ark

All the bespoke talk had me messing with mine last night...incoming of long post on differences of 2015 pair vs 2019 pair.

My bespoke from 2015 fall...safari print, Vesuvio suede, canvas swoosh outlined in pebbled leather (reversed on inside), OG mesh toebox (and inside dollar), cork insole, tongue w tag and swoosh, gum outsole with baseball stitching on heel with over sized swoosh on back....took 8 weeks.

Then my 2019 winter pair...reversed playmaker leather for mud (superrr soft suede essentially, probably softest material in there), corduroy side panel, playmaker leather heel, denim u-throat/eye stay, pebble leather swoosh outlined in diff colored pebble leather (inside swoosh reverse player maker leather outlined in pebble), floral printed insole with random swooshes embroidered, waffle mesh for inside collar, multi color outsole and defensive mesh toebox with Chicago skyline laser etched into heel and embroidered mini over it...took 10 weeks

Non filtered pictures from my closest to see difference in shape and materials over the years. Really cool to see difference from literally the very first time you could make a bespoke (fall 2015 I was in the first batch of anyone who made a pair) and compare them to what you can do now in 2019.

Mudguard is so nice on my Chicago’s, and toe is better as well. Overall I love both pairs but the Chicago’s take the cake for me.

9EDB4AB1-1118-48D5-9A99-FD50A40CDA23.jpeg

9D8AED6C-705E-40B7-BD63-1C66B10F1F9E.jpeg

819373ED-A3A0-4290-A582-FE856A3075A1.jpeg

C21A667C-4869-49DE-A683-620EB4594D8D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom