THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got around to uboxing these...

IMG_20190817_132957.jpg

A6AC17D0-2ED9-482D-89E5-AE9DA285A21A.jpeg

Wouldn’t think a black/white colorway be exciting, but really wanted this one: Air Max 1 Tinker Schematic Black. Missed on SNKRS cause app is P-O-S, but thank goodness for good people looking out with the retail oop. Didn’t care for other two styles in pack.
Went usual Nike true to size 10.5 for very exact fit. Can go up half if want more toe space. Uppers have different usual feel, the white verbage/lines provide nice contrast, and the translucent sole is interesting choice.
Tinker models have been good, bad and ugly.
But this AM1 is great.

airmax.gif

Last edited:
27F3EA30-7774-40A3-A6E4-F871AEEE66E5.jpeg

My pair came in on Friday. Still waiting on the black pair. Very clean but I agree with what hnguy4 hnguy4 said. These seems like dirt magnets. Debating if I should get the red one just to finish off the pack, but I don’t really like the red sketches.

nah, just got them in yesterday and think I'll just keep as a display piece if I decide to keep
Thanks. Still waiting for some worn photos before I pull the trigger. Planning to beat these for 10 miles/day if I get them.

AM1 isn't a shoe I'd want to walk/run 10 miles a day in.
Give me another suggestion. :smile: Looking for something to bring on a trip that’s a light color so it goes with everything, comfortable enough for 10-15 miles/day of walking, special and limited enough that it’ll attract interest from others, not so special that I’ll regret putting on 200 miles in three weeks, reasonable in price, leather or otherwise not going to soak my feet in rain, and lowtop. I prefer Nike, but I’m open to other brands.

I’m considering these, after having struck out on the UNC AJ1 lows and the Parra SBs. For context, I will also be bringing running shoes for running.

Give me another suggestion. :smile: Looking for something to bring on a trip that’s a light color so it goes with everything, comfortable enough for 10-15 miles/day of walking, special and limited enough that it’ll attract interest from others, not so special that I’ll regret putting on 200 miles in three weeks, reasonable in price, leather or otherwise not going to soak my feet in rain, and lowtop. I prefer Nike, but I’m open to other brands.

I’m considering these, after having struck out on the UNC AJ1 lows and the Parra SBs. For context, I will also be bringing running shoes for running.
10 miles in leather? No thanks for me. If I'm walking that much, I'm wearing Epic Reacts. No question. Couldn't care less about attracting interest from others when I'm walking that much.

Back
Top Bottom