THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

1 of 2 nike bespokes done for one of my favorite albums. Raekwon - only built for cuban linx

With respect to the purple tape diadora x Packer purple tape n9000.

9 different shades and materials of purple in this one, in addition to gitd and "3m".

Tongue tag is a play on the parental advisory sticker that comes on the album.
20190818_183737.jpg
20190818_183801.jpg
20190818_184210.jpg
20190818_183528.jpg
20190818_181849.jpg
20190818_183618.jpg
20190818_183642.jpg
20190818_190705.jpg
downloadfile-1.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy.
kobegif.gif

kind of salty that the AM1 didnt get that levi's treatment today on ndc. would have loved to make one with that yellow denim.
I made a pair when they launched but never pulled the trigger. I don’t own any 90s but love some colorways like the mixtape A and B and consider buying a 90. But in the end you said it best, just salty AM1s weren’t one of the silhouettes.

So dope.. what do you think of em now that you have em in hand. It looks like its mostly leather?

Yea mostly leather, the toebox is that neoprene or whatever, like the huarrache. Looks prone to dirt and snags, wont be easy to clean i wouldnt think. But i really like the quality on the leather, not that stiff cheap stuff u see on the grs. Other thing that stood out is the heel cup is more rubberized, i was expecting hard plastic. Havent had a chance to relace and slip em on yet but i went tts and they look really big in hand. Ill try em and report back. Overall im happy with the purchase, early and for retail and its a grest shoe, unique. Idk whats the word on a release but hopefully they dont end up on steep discount like what usually happens when i buy early lol.

neoprene stays a lot cleaner imo. I have a bunch of Asics with a neoprene toe box and dirt doesn't get embedded in the creases like with the mesh on the anniversary pairs. Really looking forward to grabbing these whenever they release.

neoprene stays a lot cleaner imo. I have a bunch of Asics with a neoprene toe box and dirt doesn't get embedded in the creases like with the mesh on the anniversary pairs.

The toe box on these AM1's will probably crease less than a pair with a mesh toe. Once they get dirty, it'll be no easier to clean than a typical AM1 except for the chance of pulling a snag out of the material.

Off topic: Does Asics make a shoe with a toe box as exposed or open as an AM1?

Got lucky and was able to make a Bespoke AM1 this past weekend in NYC.

Originally they didn’t have any spots for like 2 months, but they let me since I was up only for a few days.

Can’t wait for them to come in...
Saturday afternoon? My girl set one up for my as a bithday surprise but I backed out. I haven't given my bespoke much thought and want to have some sort of game plan going into it.

Excited to see how yours came out.

Back
Top Bottom