THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Did you call them or just run up there? Jerffersonville usually gets decent stuff but I haven’t been there in forever
Last couple of times I went to the outlet in Jeffersonville have been trash. I'd be surprised if that outlet mall is even around in a year or 2. A lot of stores have left.

Did you call them or just run up there? Jerffersonville usually gets decent stuff but I haven’t been there in forever
Just called up.

Bid was accepted for 130. No complaints.

Curious about those laces up there. Any info?

Last edited:
put in an under retail bid on goat for the scream greens, could end up being one of the most painless pickups in size 13 history

Goat bid accepted on DNA for $130 sz 12
Sz 12 club here too.
Nice, I was actually going to do the same this morning, but got busy and said I'd do it in the evening.
Just got home, saw them on GOAT at $135, pulled the trigger. Despite being at retails for less, I always seem to "overpay" for AM1 GRs - shrug.
I do like money and was going to cop regardless but Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 photos made me decide not to mess around trying to save a little bit.

I've never actually bought from goat or stockx, and the recent stockx hack made me apprehensive.
I hope these no hype type shoes will be an easy process.

I called mike to see if they can locate the pairs at the outlets but they still have these as an u released pair. Guess their CS doesn’t know what’s going on

Sz 12 club here too.
Nice, I was actually going to do the same this morning, but got busy and said I'd do it in the evening.
Just got home, saw them on GOAT at $135, pulled the trigger. Despite being at retails for less, I always seem to "overpay" for AM1 GRs - shrug.
I do like money and was going to cop regardless but Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 photos made me decide not to mess around trying to save a little bit.

I've never actually bought from goat or stockx, and the recent stockx hack made me apprehensive.
I hope these no hype type shoes will be an easy process.
You did good. Even at the outlet, the 30% off is cooked. So they would be retail there as well... = 140 + w/ tax

I have a feeling the price will go up if it doesn’t actually get a wider release. Nice to see the NT fam eatin now while the price is right

Definitely. Seems real strange. These aren't some random gr. They got a story, special packaging and premium materials and nike sends em straight to outlet? No marketing whatsoever? Makes zero sense.

C/o B0076 B0076

Shame a great summer colorway like this comes at the end of the summer.

Screenshot_20190825-192140_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190825-192130_Instagram.jpg

Thnx for the shoutout, it's a mad comfy pair..
Next year there will be summer again...
And over here its still 30 degrees

Back
Top Bottom