THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Today's wear. The best of 3 in the pack in my opinion.
20190827_080023.jpg
I like those a lot too. I can't put them over the og but I do like them.

Black sketeches at $200. We thinking they'll go up from here? Trying to decide if I buy now or wait.

Decided to UNDS this pair. Air Maxim 1. Nice and yellowed.
20190828_080302.jpg
Man the mesh on my anny royals is starting to yellow a little. Not bad but you can tell when next to a pure white pair. Just my restock pair, not the March pair. Makes no sense. None of my other anny's are doing it.

Man the mesh on my anny royals is starting to yellow a little. Not bad but you can tell when next to a pure white pair. Just my restock pair, not the March pair. Makes no sense. None of my other anny's are doing it.
I had a look at my DS March pair blue they have little mould dots developing only in the left toe box right show is fine, I'm annoyed

Are you guys storing your shoes in a temperature controlled environment? Being serious w/ this question

I feel like storing shoes in a humid place can have that affect. I have a dehumidifier I dump out routinely and make sure it’s running

Not to say that I have any grails or limited pairs like you do but I want to make sure I take care of them. Have about one or two pairs I have yet to wear and a few that haven’t seen the sunlight in months.

Are you guys storing your shoes in a temperature controlled environment? Being serious w/ this question

I feel like storing shoes in a humid place can have that affect. I have a dehumidifier I dump out routinely and make sure it’s running

Not to say that I have any grails or limited pairs like you do but I want to make sure I take care of them. Have about one or two pairs I have yet to wear and a few that haven’t seen the sunlight in months.
My March and restock pairs are stored about 6 inches away from each other lol. That's what is so weird about it.

Warm temperatures, exposure to light, contact with paper, and cleanliness of area all contribute to how our DS/Unworn pairs degrade/age as they sit in their cardboard boxes. Humid air and even minimal light exposure can unbrighten whites in no time.

Back
Top Bottom