THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Good looking out. 90 bucks and change...

20190824_183530.jpg
Wish I can get these in a 12 for that price

They were available for less than $100 for months
And they are still well under retail on eBay and stockx

Yes but I can’t buy every shoe I want at all times. This is a shoe I kept putting off and unfortunately has gone to 200+ in my size. And yes I’m aware they were going for 100 forever, which is why I’m holding off for a better deal

Yes but I can’t buy every shoe I want at all times. This is a shoe I kept putting off and unfortunately has gone to 200+ in my size. And yes I’m aware they were going for 100 forever, which is why I’m holding off for a better deal
We share the same size, I do remember seeing that a DS pair in a good box is going for close to $240. Best of luck, seems that ship has sailed.

What size are you? Looks like highest offer is $160 for a size 12 and that's the last sale. Low ask is higher but that doesnt man much. Just put in a high offer and let it right. People can as whatever they want but nobody is paying $200+ for thoe right now.

Back
Top Bottom